• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enchanted Pre-Parade

MommyWithDreams

<font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?
Anyone know what this is exactly? It's listed on the schedule the week we're going.

Anyone know what this is exactly? It's listed on the schedule the week we're going.

Do you mean "Enchanted" pre-parade? If so, then it's Giselle from the movie Enchanted in her coach being pulled by a horse. They come about 5 minutes before the regularly scheduled parade.

Do you mean "Enchanted" pre-parade? If so, then it's Giselle from the movie Enchanted in her coach being pulled by a horse. They come about 5 minutes before the regularly scheduled parade.

Yes...sorry major typo. I think I need a nap! Thanks though that's what I was hoping to find out.

Oh - I hope this is still there when we go in May !!

Its cute, they play the Carrie Underwood song that is on the soundtrack. But that is all it is, just Giselle. Unless they planned on adding to it, but I doubt it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter