Enchante Dessert Experience

Aquagirl

Move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing, you go w
Is the Enchante Dessert Experience offered 1 time per day or several? What time is it usually offered? Thank you.

It was offered at 2 pm on our wish sailing from 12/16. I think it was only offered one day and one time. It was $60 before any alcohol pairings which were near $28/pp. did not get the wine. It was great!

Does anyone know if this dessert experience is still being offered? We cruise 5/15-5/19, and I'm not seeing it on any of the days in the app or on the website.

It was offered at 2 pm on our wish sailing from 12/16. I think it was only offered one day and one time. It was $60 before any alcohol pairings which were near $28/pp. did not get the wine. It was great!
Were the wine pairings offered when you got there? I've got this booked for my April cruise, but I didn't see anything about adding wine pairings to my booking . . .

I'm booked for the dessert experience on our 4-night Wish cruise in September! When my booking window opened (first time cruiser, so dead last) the dessert experience wasn't even listed yet. I happened to see it one day when checking back for Palo. It's 3:15PM for our Nassau day - I didn't see it offered on any other days of our cruise.

I'm booked for the dessert experience on our 4-night Wish cruise in September! When my booking window opened (first time cruiser, so dead last) the dessert experience wasn't even listed yet. I happened to see it one day when checking back for Palo. It's 3:15PM for our Nassau day - I didn't see it offered on any other days of our cruise.
Thanks that's really helpful, I know to check the Nassau day first. Hope you enjoy the experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter