ENABLER ALERT :o)

calanniebu

<font color=red>... you're never to old to love a
Happy new year everyone!!! Michaels has all of their Sizzix for 50% off. I figured that since I've been using my best friend's all week, it was time to get one of my own!

On a side note, after the fact, my wonderful DBF says to me, "I was planning on getting you one (meaning the machine)" I told him there were now plenty of punches he could get me! :o)

Oh, and on other thing to pass on, they do rain checks! I didn't think they do but remembered to ask. It was great to find out considering I was at two different ones and they still didn't have the tag set I was looking for.

Hope this helps someone!!!

BTW, to all of you Northern CA scrappers, you are VERY lucky! There are so many wonderful LSS in and around the greater Sacramento area. I'm very jealous!!! I'm "stuck" with only Michaels, AC Moore, and Jo-Anns. Not much variety there!

My eyes are closed. I did not see this post. I DID NOT SEE THIS POST! My eyes are still shut tight.

are the sizzlets on sale too? like the alphabets sets??????
ooooooh boy this could be trouble!
:goodvibes

Oh my! Hobby Lobby also has sizzix stuff 50% off!!!! I must save money, I must save money.....

Darn! Neither my HL or Michael's has Sizzix on sale!!! I got so excited, too. I'm trying really hard to work on a WDW album...Of course, it's for 5 trips back!! Oh, well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter