Employees of Disney

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
I want to share a tip we learned from guest services last year.

We had our very first disney vacation last year and we were amazed at all the special treatment we received from various disney employees. From housekeeping, door greeters, kitchen staff, waitstaff, ride attendants, event attendants, food cart attendants, gift shop employees and more; we were continuously surprised by the special treatment they all provided. These experiences are what made our vacation truly magical!

When we wanted to compliment these wonderful employees, we went to guest services in the parks for park employees; and, to the front desk of our hotel for hotel employees. What we found out was that when you do this, it will go in the employees file. These positive comments actually help them when they are trying to move into a higher position within disney. You can ask to either write a special note for the file or guest services can type your special thanks into their computer.

So remember, get their names and make a special trip to guest services in order to acknowledge them for the special treatment they provided!

Even Disney employees deserve a little pixie dust!! pixiedust:

I definitely agree. I know on the surveys when you get home they ask if there were any cast members that made your trip more memorable but sometimes we want to do more.

I was able to get an name/address to write a letter on two exceptional cast members. We did see that cast member on future trips and he was so appreciative of the letter and did receive recognition.

I definitely agree. I know on the surveys when you get home they ask if there were any cast members that made your trip more memorable but sometimes we want to do more.

I was able to get an name/address to write a letter on two exceptional cast members. We did see that cast member on future trips and he was so appreciative of the letter and did receive recognition.

That was such a thoughtful thing to do! ;)

It is best done in writing.

WDW Guest Communications
PO Box 10,040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

or

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Make sure you include the date, time, park or resort (and location) and cast member name from the name tag. The office that gets these can research to see exactly who the Cast Member was, and will send the correspondence, through managerial channels, to the direct supervisor of the CM. Usually a copy will also go in the personnel records.

Often, favorable comments will be read at a pre-opening team meeting.

We are looking forward to some great service also. Im going to print some disney designs on some envelopes and let the kids color and decorate them to leave for Mousekeeping. maybe that will be a fun way to tip.

I am happy to hear that you can actually write out a comment for great service, I think sometimes we are quick to write out a complaint. Also did not know that it would help them in the future for promotion.
Last time we went to WDW I printed out Cast Member Appreciation cards and we would give them to CM's they seemed to love them. Also I printed out envelopes for tips for dining and mousekeeping, something which was so fun to do and it was amazing the responses we got from the CM's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter