Emmysdaddy Accompanies the Damsels & Yes, He Posed with Princesses 2/2 Completed

Yay for getting Robert again at GFC! Hahaha I'm a creature of food ordering habit as well - it's hard to break out of a rut you enjoy so much! :rotfl:

Your lunch at Chefs looks really good!

Hi Sara! You seem to know my dilemma! Once I find something I like, why mess with a good thing?? :confused3

I keep going back to Chefs de France for the entertainment value... I like to see people eat these little guys! :snail:

I think I'm all caught up. Sounds like a great day at Epcot and :banana::banana: for another DIS meet (you are the DIS meet queen).

Wonderful pictures of your evening at the MK, especially the castle picture.

Hi Kathy! Oops! You slipped in there without me seeing this! I see you've done a few updates and I still need to comment... crazy busy life going on right now.

It really was like date night at MK for the two of us. We didn't go a lot but did get to walk around and enjoy the late evening. :)

Hi Brenda :)

What a wonderful day, fun packed from start to finish!

Great that you caught up with the lovely Joh, and in an English pub as well ;)

Grand Floridian Cafe is a must for us on our next trip, just need to decide between breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Lx

Caught up again! Love the "new" room you had! ;) The view looks amazing! You don't even have to leave the room to have complete Disney magic! Amazing!

I can't wait until my girls are old enough to be left alone so I can go back to the park!! Oh… wait a minute… I CAN!!! :crazy2: I don't want to think about my babies being all growned-up!!

Speaking of babies, how is your son? I think of him often, as he and my other friend's son has just left as well- so they are on my prayer list together! I'm positive that God knows who I am talking about when I say "Brenda's son" in my prayers as well! :goodvibes

Glad to see a rave review of Ohana! We're considering going there for our honeymoon trip with our families, but I wasn't sure how everyone would like it. I know I saw that there are a few dishes with peanuts in them, did the whole meal feel like it was very nut-filled? My dad is allergic to nuts, and I don't want to have to have him have a diminished experience because of it!

Hahahaha yeah that spider is kind of freaky on the Jungle Cruise!

My DD thought the spider in the Jungle Cruise line was great. She wanted to stay there and watch it. I hate spiders, so I was trying to discourage that kind of behavior!! :lmao: Thanks for reminding me of that fun memory with your picture of it.

We were blessed with those rooms. :) We could even see the Epcot geo-ball/dome thingie.

Let me get this straight. You could see Cinderella's Castle. Tower of Terror. The EPCOT golf-ball. From your room!!!

3 major icons from 3 different parks!

If you tell me "Oh, and by the way, we had peek-a-boo glimpses of The Tree of Life and Everest" I'm gonna freak!

Seriously, that is some cool room mojo!

So it only took about 3 days but I was able to read through it all and am caught up myself.

What great story telling with pictures and reviews... look forward to the remaining posts. :)

I loved, loved, loved these last few updates!!!

Great meals, great meets. :goodvibes

It is incredibly cool that you have your own waiter at GF Cafe. We haven't been (in fact, never stepped foot in the Grand Floridian), but everything looked amazing! The smoked salmon plate was beautiful.

Very nice picture of you and Em with the floral display.

I enjoyed reading about your meeting with Joh and her family. Sounds like it was really, really nice. Bloody Mary looked awesome too!

We haven't eaten at Chefs, either. Once again, there was not a morsel on your table that I would turn my nose up at! I think I was inspired yesterday by reading your review- I made French Onion soup for lunch (no where near as scrumptious as yours looked)

Michael's first ride on Maelstrom? And you made him watch the movie???

So cool that you had your picture taken with Charlotte. It's those little things that make a trip so memorable!

So I read through your updates a couple of times and didn't notice until this morning that you said you rode Spaceship Earth Orange. I really enjoy SSE, but that comment put all sorts of really cool ideas in my head about how to spice up that attraction, like a chariot ride through a burning Rome. We should submit some ideas to Disney!

Nice job pacing yourself through the 'Ohana meal. Glad to hear that the dessert was all you thought it would be!

And the parting shot with Michael looks very familiar!

Michael abusing the tiki dude:
DSC05456.jpg

P8220022.jpg

I must have missed the update with Michael abusing the tiki dude. :rotfl:

What an absolutely wonderful day starting with breakfast at the GF, then a DIS meet at the Rose & Crown. I love the inside of that restaurant and the bar area. Lunch was a winner and then Ohana for dinner and another DIS meet! You go girl!

How you still had energy to go into the MK after all that is beyond me, but I do love riding JC at night. So much more fun in the dark.

I love that spider and I tried to get it to jump when we visited in October, but it just wouldn't cooperate. :confused3 :rotfl:

What a wonderful day, fun packed from start to finish!

Great that you caught up with the lovely Joh, and in an English pub as well ;)

Grand Floridian Cafe is a must for us on our next trip, just need to decide between breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Lx

Hi Linda! Yeah, the English Pub was more my idea... corny huh? :rotfl2:

Hmmm... for GFC, I'm a huge breakfast fan but dinner was lovely too.

Caught up again! Love the "new" room you had! ;) The view looks amazing! You don't even have to leave the room to have complete Disney magic! Amazing!

I can't wait until my girls are old enough to be left alone so I can go back to the park!! Oh… wait a minute… I CAN!!! :crazy2: I don't want to think about my babies being all growned-up!!

Speaking of babies, how is your son? I think of him often, as he and my other friend's son has just left as well- so they are on my prayer list together! I'm positive that God knows who I am talking about when I say "Brenda's son" in my prayers as well! :goodvibes

Like the Carter's commercial says... if they could just stay little til their Carter's wear out! (You're probably way to young to remember that!)

Oh, thanks for asking about Chad... he's doing good in Afghanistan. It's cold but he's covered in a lot of prayer! Thanks for yours! :hug:

Glad to see a rave review of Ohana! We're considering going there for our honeymoon trip with our families, but I wasn't sure how everyone would like it. I know I saw that there are a few dishes with peanuts in them, did the whole meal feel like it was very nut-filled? My dad is allergic to nuts, and I don't want to have to have him have a diminished experience because of it!

Hahahaha yeah that spider is kind of freaky on the Jungle Cruise!

Hi Sarah! 'Ohana would be a great family meal for your wedding. I don't recall the meal tasting "nutty".. (I do like nuts so perhaps I'm not a good judge.)

My DD thought the spider in the Jungle Cruise line was great. She wanted to stay there and watch it. I hate spiders, so I was trying to discourage that kind of behavior!! :lmao: Thanks for reminding me of that fun memory with your picture of it.

Honestly, the spider scared me! I didn't know it was there! I won't let that happen twice. :laughing:

Let me get this straight. You could see Cinderella's Castle. Tower of Terror. The EPCOT golf-ball. From your room!!!

3 major icons from 3 different parks!

If you tell me "Oh, and by the way, we had peek-a-boo glimpses of The Tree of Life and Everest" I'm gonna freak!

Seriously, that is some cool room mojo!

Yes, all three were in view from our balcony. No, no Tree of Life! That would be crazy. :woohoo: But it was pretty cool to see the Swish hotels as well.

So it only took about 3 days but I was able to read through it all and am caught up myself.

What great story telling with pictures and reviews... look forward to the remaining posts. :)

Awww thanks for reading Majik! I have 4 more days to go which at this pace will have me finished right before our next trip in February!! :rotfl2:

Thanks again for joining.

I loved, loved, loved these last few updates!!!

Great meals, great meets. :goodvibes

It is incredibly cool that you have your own waiter at GF Cafe. We haven't been (in fact, never stepped foot in the Grand Floridian), but everything looked amazing! The smoked salmon plate was beautiful.

Robert, he's a doll

Very nice picture of you and Em with the floral display.
Thanks! I only post the good photos you know!! :rotfl:

I enjoyed reading about your meeting with Joh and her family. Sounds like it was really, really nice. Bloody Mary looked awesome too!

Mmmm Bloody Mary and a Dismeet - it was fabulous!

We haven't eaten at Chefs, either. Once again, there was not a morsel on your table that I would turn my nose up at! I think I was inspired yesterday by reading your review- I made French Onion soup for lunch (no where near as scrumptious as yours looked)

Way to go Dee! My own home-made French Onion soup is only so-so.. I'm sure yours is better than mine.
Michael's first ride on Maelstrom? And you made him watch the movie???

So cool that you had your picture taken with Charlotte. It's those little things that make a trip so memorable!

Definitely! I had that 'feeling' that she was a CM and sure enough!

So I read through your updates a couple of times and didn't notice until this morning that you said you rode Spaceship Earth Orange. I really enjoy SSE, but that comment put all sorts of really cool ideas in my head about how to spice up that attraction, like a chariot ride through a burning Rome. We should submit some ideas to Disney!

You should be an imagineer! Didn't the epic 8th grade trip include some imagineer type class?? I may be imagining things...

Nice job pacing yourself through the 'Ohana meal. Glad to hear that the dessert was all you thought it would be!

And the parting shot with Michael looks very familiar!

Michael abusing the tiki dude:
DSC05456.jpg

P8220022.jpg

Love your tiki dude shot as well!!! Thanks for hanging in there with this review that I do plan to finish.. I just need more time in my day or less work. :cool1:

I must have missed the update with Michael abusing the tiki dude. :rotfl:

What an absolutely wonderful day starting with breakfast at the GF, then a DIS meet at the Rose & Crown. I love the inside of that restaurant and the bar area. Lunch was a winner and then Ohana for dinner and another DIS meet! You go girl!

How you still had energy to go into the MK after all that is beyond me, but I do love riding JC at night. So much more fun in the dark.

I love that spider and I tried to get it to jump when we visited in October, but it just wouldn't cooperate. :confused3 :rotfl:

Hi Mary Ellen! Now that I look back at our day it was long... of course, a nap always helps. It was great to leave the young 'un at "home" I'm sure Em enjoyed some alone time. ;)

Honestly, I logged on a few hours ago with the best of intentions to get an update posted tonight. Unfortunately, I have spend the last hour helping Michael with a presentation so.... this review will have to wait.

However, not to be completely defeated by the lack of an update tonight... I will share a few photopass photos that I don't think I've already shared!

Morocco had an alien visitor
Photo0179FourBySix.jpg

Big guy and his 2 girls
Photo0177FourBySix.jpg

Photo0175FourBySix.jpg

More Epcot, just another day
Photo0149FourBySix.jpg

Kiss de girll!
Photo0144FourBySix.jpg

Photo0143FourBySix.jpg

Hanging with princesses
Photo0132FourBySix.jpg

Photo0129FourBySix.jpg

The Mouse himself
Photo0113FourBySix.jpg

I will try to make it back tomorrow night with an update... Oh wait... I may be at Disneyland with Paula (smile4stamps)... It will be this week - I promise that I will return with an update and not just some photos! :)

Love the photopass pics! Did you ask for all the magic shots? Our next trip I need to be more diligent about asking :) also very glad to hear your son is doing ok overseas.

AWESOME photopass pictures!!!

The ones with the frog and Em are so cute!!!

I also love that Em's skirt matches Belle's dress.

Enjoy your visit to and at DL, if you go.

Your Photopass pics are great! Especially the ones with Em and the Frog, so cute! :goodvibes

I thought so too! :)

Love the photopass pics! Did you ask for all the magic shots? Our next trip I need to be more diligent about asking :) also very glad to hear your son is doing ok overseas.

Actually, I don't think I've ever asked for a magic shot... I don't really think about them. But they sure are cute! :)

Thanks!

AWESOME photopass pictures!!!

The ones with the frog and Em are so cute!!!

I also love that Em's skirt matches Belle's dress.

Enjoy your visit to and at DL, if you go.

I agree Dee, love the frog photo! Apparently Em did a better job dressing than me that morning... I should have done a better job with my undergarments! Ooops! :blush:

Brenda, I am loving the photopass pictures...they are great!

Thanks Kathy! :goodvibes

Great photopass pictures! Have fun at DL! :thumbsup2

Why thank you MK! Tomorrow will be DL with Paula! :)

Wow I have been behind on this!!! Cute new Disney bag and you got some gorgeous sunset shots!!

Thanks Rachel! I actually dropped by your TR/DR and read but got distracted and didn't comment... I'm not ignoring you! ::yes::

I love the PP pictures

I don't think I have ever seen the frog making an appearance before!

Hope you are having a fab start to 2013 :)

Lx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter