Emily and Ben's Wedding TR: 11.19.07 SBP/Attic/Lower UK- With Misty Miotto Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOHHH, a SBP trip report. Well, ya know I'm hooked. Everything sounds amazing so far. I can't wait to read more. And all your pictures are amazing. I just looooove looking at pictures and remember the last time I was at this or that location and thinking about the next time I'll be there too! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Emily,
I'm loving your TR so far, your pictures are great, you look like you're all having so much fun!
I especially love your pictures around the Boardwalk, this is one of my fave places at WDW.

Can you tell me more about your bridemaids dresses (designer, style etc) as they look similar to a wedding dress I have my beady eye on and these dresses might make a really good match for it!

Thank you, and looking forward to more reporting....:thumbsup2

Looks like so much fun!

Where did you get the b'maid dresses? Or rather, who was the manufacturer? Those dresses are wonderful! (as is your gown, of course!!!)

The b'maid dresses are just from David's Bridal. Is in from the separates collection 9they are two pieces.

I love your trip report so far! I can't wait to read more! Congrats on your marriage! You are so getting me excited for our wedding in January!

-TT

Thanks! Congrats to you too!

Hi Emily! Great trip report so far! Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks!

OOHHH, a SBP trip report. Well, ya know I'm hooked. Everything sounds amazing so far. I can't wait to read more. And all your pictures are amazing. I just looooove looking at pictures and remember the last time I was at this or that location and thinking about the next time I'll be there too! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Thanks! There will be lots more pics to look at! I am somewhat obsessed! Haha!

Emily,
I'm loving your TR so far, your pictures are great, you look like you're all having so much fun!
I especially love your pictures around the Boardwalk, this is one of my fave places at WDW.

Can you tell me more about your bridemaids dresses (designer, style etc) as they look similar to a wedding dress I have my beady eye on and these dresses might make a really good match for it!

Thank you, and looking forward to more reporting....:thumbsup2

The dresses were from Davids bridal..they were separates. If you go to their website there is a separates too that. We loved them and the separates were great for the girls cause they could get different sized tops and bottoms so that they could get a good fit and spend less on alterations!

Thanks to everyone else who has posted too!

Day 4: The Wedding Day!!: Part one getting ready

7:00am: I woke up a few minutes before my alarm when off and decided just to get up and shower. I was feeling okay, a little nervous but not too bad.

My dress hanging in the closet
561859585503_0_ALB.jpg

8:45am: The hair people got there. I used Valencia salon on wheels. I really didn't have a reason for picking them, just that they had a website I could look at. ( I booked them before I found the wonderful DIS boards and you wonderful ladies so I couldn't get your opinions on who to hire). They came in a started working right away, there were two of them Valencia and her assistant.

10:30am: They start working on me! I had brought some pictures from getting my hair done at home and directions written down my hair person, however for some reason I felt strange giving Valencia the directions. I told her this is basically what I want, so do what you think you need to get there. I should have been more involved in what she was doing, I couldn't even see since we were not in front of the mirror. Oh well.

n817942919_225462_4466.jpg

n817942919_225463_4920.jpg

In the end, I was happy with it at the time. She didn't straighten the top like my stylist at home did, and I kinda wish she had. I was happy then but then I looked at pictures when I got home and I wasn't thrilled with it.

11:00am: Valencia did my make-up and then moved on to do my moms, then they left. Well, my mom didn't like her make-up. She was really upset about it but she didn't know how to fix it. I liked my hair and make-up at the time (though when I saw pictures I would start to think otherwise). However, over all I was mostly happy with the Valencia salon on wheels. All my girls hair looked good and they did 8 different hair styles and two make-ups in 2.5 hours. So that was pretty good. However, I wasn't blown away by their service, so if I did it again I might go with someone else who had a more outstanding experience.

11:30am: I went to put my contacts in and one of my contact won't go in and my eye starts running, bad! It runs off almost all my foundation on that cheek. Inside I was kinda freaking out, but outside I tried to stay cool. I tried to even it out with some tissue and then I found a sponge in the garbage that she used to apply my foundation, there was a little left on there so I managed to smooth it out and it looked okay.

Right after I fixed my make-up, Misty Miotto got there, she came in the room and started working. She asked for my dress so she could get some pictures of it hanging in the window. I was headed into the bathroom to get my bra and slip on when I remembered something. Misty did make-up! So I ran out and asked her what she thought I should do to my mom to make her make-up look better. I didn't have a lot of make-up to work with, but I thought maybe I could do something. Misty pulled her phone out and called her husband and asked him to bring her make-up kit. Misty was going to save my mom! :woohoo:

While we waited for her husband to get there, we got me dressed. Misty took lots of fun photos of Leah and my mom getting me dressed. Here are are some Misty pics. I can't say enough good things about her, really. She was so nice the whole day, made my mom look great, and took wonderful pics. She was like having a good friend there with me all day, not just a photographer. Here are some of the getting ready pics she took.

20005.jpg

20011.jpg

20039.jpg

200472.jpg

20050.jpg

garder.jpg

necklace.jpg

After I was dressed Misty's husband and my dad and brothers came in. Misty started working on my mom's make-up. a She really did a good job too, my mom was thrilled and when I asked her how much I owed her for it, she said not to worry about it. It was so nice.

We posed for a few family pics and some more of me in the room and then headed outside for pics and then into the lobby.

20097.jpg

20117.jpg

bridesmaids-1.jpg

circle.jpg

softbride3.jpg

Misty was really, really great. Again I was worried cause I booked her before I found the Dis boards and I know everyone uses Randy. But I was really happy with her. She stayed with my the whole time and took pics and her husband went to do pics with the guys. They were both so so nice.

We did some more pics and then she sent the BMs away and we did some pictures with just me. I wan't thrilled with the locations because they wouldn't let me go outside on the BW cause there was another bride :ohno: (Disney wouldn't let us see eachother so I felt kinda slighted cause I had to stay hidden away) and then Ben had to go out there, we just wandered around the BW looking for places to take pics. We actually ended up going up to The Attic (where the reception was) and did some there and then went out front to the big BW sign.

23038.jpg

23116.jpg

231012.jpg

Before I knew it it was 2:00 and it was time to get married!

Next installment..my magical ceremony :bride:

oh wow! my sister and i were trying to figure out where your bm dresses were from! they are fantastic! that was so nice of misty to fix your mom's make up! your pictures look great emily!

I'm just reading your TR and everything seems lioke it went beautifully...loving the pictures so far.

I have been waiting with bated breath for you to post your wedding photos. We have also booked Misty, I liked the idea of working with a girl. I hate having my pictures done and I'm hoping she will make me feel comfortable. I haven't booked make-up yet I wonder if I should also have her do it.

I can't wait to see more.

Also I love your necklace where did you get that from?

I actually got it from the World of Disney Store in DTD. I also saw it in a few of the shops in resorts (the poly I think). It was about $150 I think? (A little more than I wanted to spend but I loved it!)

i feel so silly but, are they taling about the getting ready pics or is there a link i am missing?? i am so sorry

Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! :lovestruc I especially love the one of your necklace in front of the rose.

oh wow! my sister and i were trying to figure out where your bm dresses were from! they are fantastic! that was so nice of misty to fix your mom's make up! your pictures look great emily!

Thanks! We loved the BM dresses and Misty was great!

beautiful!!! your picutures are outstanding. cant wait to read more

Thanks!

I can't wait to read more - you look beautiful!

Thank you!

I'm just reading your TR and everything seems lioke it went beautifully...loving the pictures so far.

Thanks...there were be more!

I have been waiting with bated breath for you to post your wedding photos. We have also booked Misty, I liked the idea of working with a girl. I hate having my pictures done and I'm hoping she will make me feel comfortable. I haven't booked make-up yet I wonder if I should also have her do it.

I can't wait to see more.

I am sure Misty will make you feel very comfortable! I felt the same way, you spend A LOT of time with you photographer so you have to like them but it is hard when you are getting married out of state, it is so hard to pick. But I was really happy with her. Mom my loved her make-up too!

Your pictures look beautiful Emily. Misty did a great job :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Your pictures are beautiful... I hope mine come out just as beautiful.... Congrads...:yay:

Thanks, you are so sweet! I am sure they will!

i feel so silly but, are they taling about the getting ready pics or is there a link i am missing?? i am so sorry

Haha, no you are not missing anything...there are more pics on the way!

Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! :lovestruc I especially love the one of your necklace in front of the rose.

Thanks! I love that one too...funny cause when she got there I already had it on and said I didn't need a pic. Misty talked me into it and I am so glad she did!

You looked so BEAUTIFUL! I love that picture of you in front of the Boardwalk; absolutely GORGEOUS!

Thanks, all my fav pics were in front of the BW I think.

Wow, I love your pictures! They came out great!

Thanks!

Your pictures are beautiful.
The Mickey neckalace is absolutely georgeous, I want something like it on my wedding day.
Can't wait for your next installment.
:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter