EMH worth it??

disney1474

DIS Veteran
Contemplating going to MK on a day the park opens at 8am. Everyone always recommends skipping parks when they're open earlier or later:confused3 We will be staying at BLT so we will be able to walk there in little time.
For those of you who have done this, how crowded is it at 8am? I was planning first on going to the new Fantasyland and doing enchanted tales with Belle the new mermaid ride and Barnstormer. Then heading off to Frontierland since I think Fantasyland would be a bit busier during this time. What do all you think?

Contemplating going to MK on a day the park opens at 8am. Everyone always recommends skipping parks when they're open earlier or later:confused3 We will be staying at BLT so we will be able to walk there in little time.
For those of you who have done this, how crowded is it at 8am? I was planning first on going to the new Fantasyland and doing enchanted tales with Belle the new mermaid ride and Barnstormer. Then heading off to Frontierland since I think Fantasyland would be a bit busier during this time. What do all you think?

As long you are there at the beginning of EMH, it should be great. :thumbsup2

We find that we can get so much accomplished during EMH and like the PP said make sure you get there when they begin so you can take advantage of the headstart

Agree with both posters

I did that last year in July. We were able to get the little things out of the way first

We did morning EMH's for the first time on our last trip. I am now planning around them because we got so much accomplished. We are AP holders so we go to the morning EMH and leave once it starts to get busy, usually around 10-11am. By the way....we always visit during the summer or holidays and EMH is still never that busy.

Definitely do EMH. We rode everything we wanted multiple times and were done by 12 or 1:00. Then we took a nap and returned in the evening.

Ditto to all above. Morning EMH are awesome. I love being the parks with so few people. When you feel crowded, hop to another park. We can usually ride 4-5 attractions in that short amount of time.

I've often wondered if someone started the "avoid EMH" rumors to keep the parks less crowded for themselves.

If you can get up that early then do it why not? then you can head back take a nap and go back to a park feeling refreshed and it still wont be that late!

EMH parks are only bad in the mornings if you do not get there early. If you show up at the regular opening time, you hit a big crowd.

They work our great if you get there early or stay very late.

SA mom said:
Ditto to all above. Morning EMH are awesome. I love being the parks with so few people. When you feel crowded, hop to another park. We can usually ride 4-5 attractions in that short amount of time.

I've often wondered if someone started the "avoid EMH" rumors to keep the parks less crowded for themselves.

I always wonder the same thing. Morning EMH are the best hours in any disney park! You can do a whole day's worth in just a couple hours and then enjoy the rest of the day without stress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter