EMH is every day!?

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
One of the parks is open every day for Hotel guest to come in early? really? how do you know which days those are. I would think you would want to avoid the park that has EMH that day. true? :confused3

Look at the calendar on DLP's website ahead of your trip.

DLP is not the same as WDW: you do not need to 'avoid' a park if it has EMH that day.

We always make use of the EMH because you can do several of the rides in peace and quiet without having to queue for ages.

I think we have done Buzz Lightyear 5 times in a row without having to queue, then done Space Mountain twice and Peter Pan twice. All in the space of an hour.

I was looking for a little symbol or something on the calendar, but I guess its just both parks on the days they specify in their emh page. thanks:wizard:

unfortunately not staying at a disney hotel. :sad2: its just one of the partners. (explorers hotel).

Yes early magic hours are only available for guests of one of the 7 Disney hotels and Elysée Val d'Europe and for Annual Pass Dream holders.

You can get into Disneyland Parc 2 hours before rope drop. Its really convienient and NOT busy at all. You can easily ride all 7 rides twice in 1 hour.

Open rides are: In Discoveryland: Space Mountain:M2, Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast, Orbitron. In Fantasyland: Mad Hatters Teacups, Carroussel de Lancelot, Dumbo the Flying Elephants, Peter Pan.

After doing all those rides I often go to the Studio's, and if you are lucky they will open up early and allow you to enter Crush Turtle Coaster without any wait. Which is really cool since Crush doesnt have Fastpass, and lines can get to 2 hours wait within a matter of minutes after rope drop.

I was looking for a little symbol or something on the calendar, but I guess its just both parks on the days they specify in their emh page. thanks:wizard:

Its usually the Disneyland park that has EMH - very rarely is it the studios

These are the dates from the DLP website, and you can check the calendar too.

•DAILY from March 1st to October 31st, 2010
•DAILY in November EXCEPT on November 16th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 25th and 26th, 2010
•DAILY from December 1st, 2010 to January 10th, 2011
•Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from January 11th to 31st, 2011
•DAILY in February and March 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter