EMH avoid the park that day or go

BobsGirl

Mouseketeer
Ok this may be a stupid questions but this will be our first Disney trip this June. I have read many different things and I am a bit confused. DO you avoid the parks on the day they have EMH because they are more crowded or do you go to the parks on the EMH days. We have never been and I am not sure how to plan it. All info is greatly appreciated.

oops didn't mean to put this in this section. sorry for posting this in the wrong area! all help still appreciated :)

...not a stupid question at all. Although most guide books tell you to forego all EMH, I think it's a personal choice. While the parks that have morning EMH may be full by noon, you can still get there at rope drop and do quite a bit. Go back to your resort and swim or nap, then hit another park later. The evening EMH can be pretty crowded early on depending on the time of year but if you can stick it out to the third hour it will be less crowded and ride wait times won't be long. :) ...Just have a wonderful trip and be prepared to be a DISNEYHOLIC ;)

If you add park hopper to your base tickets it would make things easier. If you go to a park for early EMH and then around noon time when the park starts to get full you can hop to a different park.

They do say that the parks with the EMH are more crowded than usual.

Have a good trip.

We usually avoid the EMH parks. We always have park hoppers though so if we do decide to do a morning EMH (you can get ALOT done) if you are there for rope drop, we do the rides we want & then go to another park because it will get busy!! But we usually go to a park that had evening EMH the night before or is having morning EMH the next day. Just the way we roll.

Yes, we avoid because it's really crowded. Just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

I think that going to a park for Extra Morning hours is great only if you're there at rope drop. If not, I would avoid that park.

I hope you have a great time! I'll be there in June also! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter