EMH and Mine Train

poohteacher

Mouseketeer
Planned a last minute trip which is soooo exciting, but, of course all fastpasses for the Mine Train are gone.

We're thinking of doing EMH our last morning at Magic Kingdom and I don't see the Mine Train listed as an open attraction.

If we are there in fantasyland at 9:00, is there a strategy for being one of the first on line to ride the Mine Train once it opens? Thanks!

I'd be surprised if 7dmt was not opened for rope drop, it might just be a kink in the system that's making it appear not opened..

The only way to ride 7dmt without a huge line is get there first when rope drops, get a fast pass, or wait in line. When we wait in line, it's minutes before the park closes that we enter as you can stay until you ride and it doesn't take away from the rest of the day.

I would definitely do morning EMH. We rode it during a late night EMH in July and the line was incredibly long. We stood in line for almost an hour between midnight and 1AM.

I would definitely do morning EMH. We rode it during a late night EMH in July and the line was incredibly long. We stood in line for almost an hour between midnight and 1AM.

Wow. We rode on a non-EMH night right after Wishes just a few weeks ago with a 10 minute wait. The posted wait was 65.

We've found recently that MK is much less crowded at night if they had EMH that morning. I guess the early crowd tires out and leaves early.

That's because they want you out of the park so they can go home.

It was almost two hours before closing time. Wishes at 10. Closing at midnight.

I know how to play the posted wait time game. I just wanted the OP to know that there are ways to ride 7D with minimal waiting without having to get up at the crack of dawn.

Planned a last minute trip which is soooo exciting, but, of course all fastpasses for the Mine Train are gone.

We're thinking of doing EMH our last morning at Magic Kingdom and I don't see the Mine Train listed as an open attraction.

If we are there in fantasyland at 9:00, is there a strategy for being one of the first on line to ride the Mine Train once it opens? Thanks!

7DMT is regularly open during EMH am.

:)

20450213230_b25d07c2e4_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter