Emerils

DarPa

Earning My Ears
Hi! My grandma just loves Emeril and watches him daily on the food channel. Our whole family will be vacationing the 1st 2weeks in June and I would love to surprise her with a reservation to eat at his restaurant. The problem is we don't have a day planned for Universal and I was wondering since we've never been here and don't know where anything is located at Universal do you have to purchase an admission to the park to be able to eat at the restaurant?? Thanks for any help!

No, you do not have to purchase park admission to eat at Emerils at Universal Citywalk. Don't forget there is supposedly a new Emeril's coming to the Royal Pacific Resort later this year also. :)

Thank you for your response! Can you tell me where the Royal Pacific Resort is located? Will the restaurant be opened by June??? Thanks again!

Definitely call now for a reservation! I just called for a ressie 4/26 and was told I was out of luck. I did manage to get one for 4/25 at 5:30 pm at the food bar. I haven't had dinner at 5:30 since I was 10 yrs old! But the husband really wants to go! I lived in New Orleans so at least I know the food will be worth it.

I believe it's called Chop chop and will be located at the top floor of the RPR. It will be an asian cuisine restaurant...as told to me by a waiter there a couple weeks ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter