• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emerils new restaurant at Royal Pacific....

Daisie

DIS Veteran
Just got off the phone with Emerils restaurant at City Walk.....I made a reservation there just in case the new one isnt open yet...She told me the new restaurant was due to open this December, with a January trip she couldnt tell me for sure if this was going to work......just thought I'd pass on the information. I remember hearing it was supposed to open in September 2002!
:D

I called Tchoup Chop (Emerils New Rest.) today at 407-503-2467 and made a reservation for my trip in February. The lady said they are taking reservations for January thru April at this time. I didn't ask what date they are actually opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter