• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Emerald Isles 2014

I don't know the specifics for the Ireland trip, but I still had my email confirmation from the last 2 trips we've taken, and I can tell you how much the price has increased on those. We did SWS in 2011 and the 2013 price is 19% higher than we paid. We also took the Alaska trip in 2009 and the price for 2013 is 42% higher. I no longer have the paper work for our other ABD (Costa Rica in 2008), but I don't believe the price for that trip has increased as significantly as the other two.

I don't know the specifics for the Ireland trip, but I still had my email confirmation from the last 2 trips we've taken, and I can tell you how much the price has increased on those. We did SWS in 2011 and the 2013 price is 19% higher than we paid. We also took the Alaska trip in 2009 and the price for 2013 is 42% higher. I no longer have the paper work for our other ABD (Costa Rica in 2008), but I don't believe the price for that trip has increased as significantly as the other two.
:eek: :faint:

I knew they'd gone up, but seeing the numbers hurts! I need to go dig out my paperwork and see what I paid for SWS in 2008...

Sayhello

I was surprised too. The 2013 Alaska trip is actually 47% higher than I paid for it, because we were still receiving the $100 pp loyalty discount in 2009. ABD has added a jet boat excursion in Moab to SWS (or Cowboys & Canyons, I guess I should say) that we didn't do in 2011 and I think it's an additional activity, rather than a replacement, so that would account for some of the increase. I would really like to do the Scotland trip in 2014, but I dread seeing how much it will cost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter