Emerald Island

DISNEYandaCRUISE

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know anything about Emerald Island? I understand its a gated community and only 5 minutes from AK. We just rented a 3 br townhome there for $630/wk, and was wondering about the location. thanks.

great location, very nice resort. turn on sherberth road to get to the animal kingdom area of disney then turn on osceola parkway, left for animal kingdom logde, right for everything else.

I agree, a beautiful resort and the distance to Disney can not be beat. Plus there are all sorts of restaurants minutes away.

You will not be disappointed!!

:thumbsup2

We enjoy our stays and I am a little bias because we own in EI.

Emerald Island is in a great area being very close to the parks. Like allyn has mentioned there is a great back road into the Disney property. At the intersection of Formosa Gardens Blvd and 192 there is everything you could use. Grocer, dining, ice cream, and a Doc in a Box.

We do not use the grocer there except for forgotten odds and ends. We take a left off of FGB onto 102 and go tothe Publix about 2 lights down on the right. Also the Chinese Rest. I would not recomend but you may find it to your liking?

I have a web site that has just EI homes and in it are picts of EI if you are interested. Here is the web site. Check each home if they have a gallery just on EI. You can get an idea of the layout with some of the ariel shots and also the map layout.

Have a great time and if you are there in Feb send me a PM maybe we can get together with the kiddos and do what we do best swim.

http://emeraldislandresortvacationhomes.com

http://emeraldislandhoa.org/siteplan.htm

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Also there are plenty of Diser's that have been down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter