Emerald Island - visitors?

KNJWDW

DIS Veteran
We are renting a home this June in Emerald Island. It will be myself, DH and 2 kids. My in-laws live in FL and I was wondering if they would be allowed in EI to just stop by and visit us for a day. Since it is a gated community, I am not sure how that would work. Does anyone know if visitors are allowed in?

Thanks!

Yes, they're allowed in just give them your name and Emerald Island address and they will be allowed to visit.

We are renting a home this June in Emerald Island. It will be myself, DH and 2 kids. My in-laws live in FL and I was wondering if they would be allowed in EI to just stop by and visit us for a day. Since it is a gated community, I am not sure how that would work. Does anyone know if visitors are allowed in? Thanks!

Just give them your info of where you will be staying. They can then relay the info to the guard on duty. They will be fine with it.

They will need to pick up a day pass for their vehicle at the clubhouse on arrival, but that should be no problem.

--Kay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter