Emerald Aisle LAX???

sammysmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone used the emerald aisle at LAX? I have only used it at MCO and was wondering if it was about the same. Any info is appreciated. Thanks:)

Can't say from LAX but used it in SFO a month ago. Works the same way as in MCO but there was a different selection of cars. Your car selection will be based on the clientele that use National at that airport. SFO had a bunch of 4 door sedans, Honda's, Hundai's, GM, Ford. The executive row was pretty bare but there was an Explorer and a Land Rover Discovery in it.

At LAX you will have to take a bus to National (or any car company) But my experience renting there a lot in the past was that the selection was generally very good for cars. Very few, if any, minivans or large SUVs.

We rented there in fall 2014 and they had run out of sedans so we took a mini van. Preferred that anyway. Much larger vehicle.

I agree. This was the first time I had ever seen this anywhere. There were about half a dozen people waiting around for cars when we took the van.

We rented there in fall 2014 and they had run out of sedans so we took a mini van. Preferred that anyway. Much larger vehicle.

That happened to me one time in Hartford. I did not want a mini-van so I waited while they washed an Impala.

I dislike renting a car at LAX, I hate those shuttles. The tricky part can be finding the return location, it is not that obvious. Now I male sure to put the address of the rental place in my GPS, instead of just heading for the airport and expecting to see "Rental Car Return" signs that are easily followed.

Seattle, LAX, Phoenix, Memphis. More and more are moving offsite with shuttles. There's just not enough room to operate at most airports.

All of the car rental companies though you need to take shuttles to right? First timers! I use National Emerald Aisle all the time at MCO and always thought they had a great selection of cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter