• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Embasy Suites Lake Buena Vista

MollyD

Earning My Ears
I am looking at staying here next April with my sister and my 2 kids. It seem like a really good deal but I am wondering if anyone has stayed here and can tell me if the free shuttle service to the parks is as good as advertised and how big are the laundry facilities. We are staying for 3 nights after a non Disney cruise so I'd like to be able to do some laundry in the evenings after the parks but don't want to wait forever for an open washer/dryer. Thanks!

Does your good rate include all the fees? $20 per night resort fee plus tax and $12 per night for self parking.

If you are going to be using all the pool and outdoor amenities then it might be worth it. For us we spend out time at the parks, so I have not stayed there since they implemented it. We now stay at ES LBV South.

Looks like they only go to MK and you have to use Disney to get to other parks.
http://www.embassysuitesresortorlando.com/location.aspx

No the rate doesn't include those. Thanks for the heads up about ESLBV South, I was thinking it would be to far away from the parks when I checked into it. Do they have shuttle service? I didn't see much on their website, I don't want to have to rent a car or pay huge taxi fees.

No the rate doesn't include those. Thanks for the heads up about ESLBV South, I was thinking it would be to far away from the parks when I checked into it. Do they have shuttle service? I didn't see much on their website, I don't want to have to rent a car or pay huge taxi fees.

It's actually not far at all, probably faster to parks than ES LBV because more a straight shot it.

They show pay shuttle to Epcot then you would have to transfer. Of course I wouldn't book without double checking.
  • Scheduled shuttle available to Disney’s Epcot® ($8 per person, round-trip)
Have you checked all the Downtown Disney hotels for rates, their bus system is good. Look via Mousesavers and DowntownDisneyHotels.com. And some of them direct offer specials. I'm staying at B next week for $94 with the resort and parking fees waived.

We loved our stay at ES LBV South a couple of years ago. We did rent a car--I don't relying on shuttles, especially non-Disney shuttles. I second staying at a hotel with Downtown Disney shuttles if you aren't renting a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter