Embassy Suites - LBV: Heard mixed reviews

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
I have read some rather positive and rather negative reviews about this particular Embassy Suites. I have had positive experiences with this chain, but for this particular location, i read comments that seemed to focus on worn-out rooms (carpeting, furniture, etc.)

Can anyone advise on the current condition or planned upgrades? Thanks for your assistance.

We stayed there in Sept. - had a lovely room, the pool was in great shape. We'd definately go back!

We stayed the 2nd week in October and they were just starting the renovations on the first floor. I'm sure all the rooms are finished by now. We really enjoyed our stay and all the little perks they have like breakfast and evening cocktails. Our room actually looked like it had just been painted even though it hadn't, and we had no complaints. We would definitely go back!

I'll zip this down to the other board for some more advice...

Have fun planning!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter