Embarkation To Dos

asamklove

Mouseketeer
Can someone please confirm I have this correct (my embarkation to-do list):

1) Anna/Elsa, Princess Gathering, Dis Jr Meets: Tickets from Guest Services

2) Mixology and/or Ship to Stern Wine Taste: Tickets from Europa/La PIazza

3) If I want to try & change my BBB reservations time slot for Pirate Night - where do I go? All the good spots close to dinner were already taken, hoping something more convenient opens up when I board the ship...

4) Is there a hair salon? My mom will want her hair washed & set on the last early evening of the cruise. How do I make that appointment?

5) How do I choose to do Express Walk Off? We have a family event in central FL that we are racing to on debarkation day...

Yes you are correct. Go to Guest services for this.

Also correct on this.

3) If I want to try & change my BBB reservations time slot for Pirate Night - where do I go? All the good spots close to dinner were already taken, hoping something more convenient opens up when I board the ship..

I would say go directly to the BBB location.

4) Is there a hair salon? My mom will want her hair washed & set on the last early evening of the cruise. How do I make that appointment?

Yes there is a salon in the Senses Spa. Go directly there Deck 11 forward.

5) How do I choose to do Express Walk Off? We have a family event in central FL that we are racing to on debarkation day...

The evening before disembarkation make your way to guest services and pay your stateroom bill in full. Simply walk off the ship the following morning. Be in the lobby I would say no later than 8-8:30. The lobby gets very full very fast.

The evening before disembarkation make your way to guest services and pay your stateroom bill in full. Simply walk off the ship the following morning. Be in the lobby I would say no later than 8-8:30. The lobby gets very full very fast.

Also correct.

3) If I want to try & change my BBB reservations time slot for Pirate Night - where do I go? All the good spots close to dinner were already taken, hoping something more convenient opens up when I board the ship...

Go directly to BBB to ask them.

Yes, Senses Spa is the salon for adults. Deck 11 forward. Go as soon as you can to get the slot you want.

Senses Spa is for adults and they have a salon there. Go as soon as you can to make your reservation for her hair. Deck 11 forward.

Mixology is at Utopia

BBB reservation changes should be done at BBB

Express walk off is covered above.

Absolutely make sure you get to the deck party for Sail Away!
Your list sounds great, but I'm wondering if you can book the hair appointment now online? I know you can book spa services, I believe hair as well.

If I've got a credit card on file, do I have to officially sign out or something? I assume my bill is paid since I will have card on file & I signed to authorize charges?
Thanks!!

Absolutely make sure you get to the deck party for Sail Away!
Your list sounds great, but I'm wondering if you can book the hair appointment now online? I know you can book spa services, I believe hair as well.
I did check under Spa & only saw traditional spa services like massages, etc. I'll hit the Spa soon after boarding to help her with her appointment!!! Thanks so much for info

If I've got a credit card on file, do I have to officially sign out or something? I assume my bill is paid since I will have card on file & I signed to authorize charges?
Thanks!!

At the point where you swipe your card as you leave the ship you are officially signed out. As long as credit card is on file then there is nothing else to do it just all gets paid. I believe signature wise they use the one you use when you check in as you agreeing to pay. You will get a bill under your door on the last morning to tell you your final charge.

At the point where you swipe your card as you leave the ship you are officially signed out. As long as credit card is on file then there is nothing else to do it just all gets paid. I believe signature wise they use the one you use when you check in as you agreeing to pay. You will get a bill under your door on the last morning to tell you your final charge.
I thought they clipped your bill to the fish outside the door??

To add, our final bill has been on the Fish (or Starfish) for at least the last five sailings, regardless of the ship. I do remember at one time in the past it was under the cabin door.
Heather

1) Anna/Elsa, Princess Gathering, Dis Jr Meets: Tickets from Guest Services[/QUOTE]

The tickets are given out at the Port Adventures Desk
image.jpg

Last edited:
Make sure you have your bathing suit on before you get to the ship. That way you can go directly to the pool, grab a drink, a bite, and be in vacation mode before anyone else. Kids can go down slide ad naseum without a line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter