Embarkation at Port C.

fkwok

Earning My Ears
:confused3 Quick question...I've been reading the trip reports and people mention they board by group #'s. This is my first Disney cruise and wondered how this process works. Can anyone help? Thanks.

When you first arrive at Port Canaveral, your party is given a card with a number on it. This is your boarding number. After you've checked in, you can sit down, walk around the terminal, etc until your boarding number is called. Then, you can board at your leisure.

It used to be that after you checked in, if you wanted to get onboard early, you had to go stand in a LONG line for an hour or more, waiting until they started the boarding process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter