• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email reply from Disney Vacation planners?

AutismMomma

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone has ever emailed the Disney Vacation planners, and if so what the turn-around time was for getting a reply? I sent them an email yesterday and haven't heard back yet - - I know I'm not giving them much time, just anxious about our trip and want to get everything set! Thanks!

Wondering if anyone has ever emailed the Disney Vacation planners, and if so what the turn-around time was for getting a reply? I sent them an email yesterday and haven't heard back yet - - I know I'm not giving them much time, just anxious about our trip and want to get everything set! Thanks!

I have emailed them a few times and the turnaround time was a couple of days for me. HTH! :goodvibes

I have used them many times and 48 hours has been the max. I use a special planner by the name of Lauren Flicker she has been fabulous, no mistakes, etc very responsive .

Jack

I'm so glad you asked this! I also sent them an email yesterday and am anxious to hear back. I guess I'll give them some more time.

ETA: I just checked my email and there was a reply! They have everything I asked for taken care of - including signed pictures for my kids!

I'm so glad you asked this! I also sent them an email yesterday and am anxious to hear back. I guess I'll give them some more time.

ETA: I just checked my email and there was a reply! They have everything I asked for taken care of - including signed pictures for my kids!

Great, we always get the balloons and signed photo's and we are not kids.

Jack

It's one of the thing my kids remember from staying onsite our first trip. Since we since added two more kids, I thought it would be a fun surprise for them. I just wanted to make sure to request it so that I was sure they'd get them.

We haven't gotten them every time we've stayed onsite.

Could someone explain to me what this is. I've been on the boards for years but I have no idea what this is. I am very intrigued! :lmao:

Could someone explain to me what this is. I've been on the boards for years but I have no idea what this is. I am very intrigued! :lmao:

If you are staying onsite, Disney Vacation Planning is kind of like your concierge. You can email or call them and they can arrange all kinds of things, from reservations at restaurants to Fantasmic seating to baskets and other surprises in the room.

You will get an email or pdf with all your reservation times, carry it on my phone..just a great service for me. Things that change they make the changes.

Jack

I got a reply too! So excited for this trip - its our first time at a resort hotel and we're really hoping to make things magical for our daughter for her birthday. Our son has autism, so he really gets a lot of attention and we really want her to feel special for this trip. This board is making it much easier with my planning with all the insider tips and tricks! I love this place!
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter