• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Email from DVC for Visitors in May

islandtimect

DIS Veteran
Did anyone receive the email below from DVC? Did you hear back? I would love to be in their dvd or ads.:cool1:

Dear Family,

You've told us how much you love your Membership --- now's your chance to tell the world!

We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic Members who might be interested in sharing their favorite Disney Vacation Club stories on camera for use in upcoming marketing tactics. If this sounds like fun and you're planning to be at Walt Disney World® Resort in May, we'd love to hear from you! Just click here to provide us with your contact information, details on your travel party and a picture, and a Disney Cast Member will be in touch in the next few weeks.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Your Disney Vacation Club family

I didn't receive one and I'm going in May. I probably wouldn't have responded, but it would have been nice to have been invited.

We got it and submitted for it. They called and I find out next week if we were selected for the final cut

we've had "interviews" with them 3 times already. still don't know if we will actually still be invited. it's been nice to talk about DVC though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter