Email from disney destinations???

daisy1234

Mouseketeer
Is this an official disney travel email??? I got an invite for free dining for October? Is this legit??? It is for a 4-5 night vaction at a value for $63 per person.

I am guessing this is legit! Should I go for it???? I would like to stay longer...how do I go longer and keep it cheap? I just think I need to call! Can I reserve and then cancel...if I find something better?

Is this an official disney travel email??? I got an invite for free dining for October? Is this legit??? It is for a 4-5 night vaction at a value for $63 per person.

it's legit. I know 3 people that got that email.... can't use it, and we didn't get one and can!! :sad1:

It's legit. I would add Disney Destinations to your address book. Sometimes my codes go to the spam folder. Disney Destinations are from Disney.

I got it, but it came in my ex SO's last name (xxxx family) to MY email that *I* booked a trip for and then cancelled and we never went. I wish they would remove HIS name from my email!! Oddly enough we are going in November and I logged in with my same email address like I've done for 7 years and booked this trip with just MY name.

i got the same email...i didn't even look at it so i checked my trash and it is still there...:worship: now all i have to do is get dh to agree to use it...:rolleyes1

I also received this email today. Seems like a fantastic deal, at a time when crowds aren't too heavy (or they wouldn't be releasing a free dining offer!)

I think it's legitimate.

I got the email, too. :sad1:

But we can't go :sad:

I've never even been to WDW.. I was shocked to see this deal. I wish, wish, wish... Oh well. :guilty:

We spent two days at DL this summer. I've got that. But...

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO WDW!!! :sad:

Ok, enough of my pity party.

I hope those that can use this have a great time... I would LOVE to hear about what the BOTTOM line was in terms of price.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter