Email confirmation

pawla68

Mouseketeer
I know I have seen this on here before, but for the life of me I can't find what I am looking for. Anyway, I booked 2 rooms at Pop yesterday using free dining. I still have not received an email confirmation on either room. They do show on my Disney Experience. Does Disney still send out emails?

thanks

Paula

I know I have seen this on here before, but for the life of me I can't find what I am looking for. Anyway, I booked 2 rooms at Pop yesterday using free dining. I still have not received an email confirmation on either room. They do show on my Disney Experience. Does Disney still send out emails?

thanks

Paula

Sometimes yes, most of the time no.

I didn't get one when I booked our trip this year, and didn't get one last year either.

I booked on Dis Visa release day, and got my email confirmation late the next afternoon.

thanks

Paula

Same here. Everything is showing up on MDE but still waiting for the email confirmation. Was going to call today to make a location request so figured I would ask.

I did get a confirmation yesterday, just a few minutes after I booked actually. I was surprised. Still, I wouldn't worry. If your details show up in MDE, you should be good.

It provides a link to my reservation details, and gives a phone number to call if you'd like a copy of your confirmation mailed to you.

407-828-8101

The email came from Walt Disney Travel Company Inc.

I got confirmation emails yesterday and they sent them again today. I imagine it was nuts yesterday at the call center so it may take a little bit longer to get everything sent out.

When I booked on May 7, I was told the email could take up to 48 hours to be send. I received mine yesterday.

Last year I did, this year I only got confirmation email regarding a room I booked over the phone. The two I booked online did not generate an email.

Give them a call. They had to correct my email address on their end. I finally got mine soon after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter