Email Confirmation Total Different From Disney Reservations CM Total

bubblycoconut

Mouseketeer
I've been able to get a lot of great information on these boards so hopefully you guys can help me with this one.

I booked a room only reservation online with the Jan-March Special. The online total and email confirmation total are the same but when I called disney reservations to cancel my previous reservation (we changed our trip date) I found out that the cost of the trip is actually more then what the website and confirmation said. They told me the cost difference was because the extra adults in the room which I completely understand, I just don't get why it didn't show up online when I booked it and paid the deposit. When I spoke with them about it on the phone they didn't even offer an apology for the difference or inconvence which I guess is why this is still bothering me. I'm just glad I found out now rather then when we're checking in at the resort. I'm willing to just suck it up and pay the difference but I'm wondering if I should push the issue with them. What would you do?

*Nevermind - The issue was resolved with disney reservations and in the end they ended up being very nice and helpful* :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter