Elsa dress in stock now disney store

Now it is showing all sizes sold out. Even worse, the Olaf plush is sold out! My daughter wants one (ok, so do I).::yes::

I couldn't find anything that was actually in stock :rotfl2: Nice of them to put new pretty pictures up for us to look at....

rajahfan7 said:
Had it in my cart and now gone. Come on!

I have had this happen before, not for frozen but for other stuff. If your have it in your cart but are still shopping the site someone else can buy the item in your cart.

i snagged tiara/shoes for my daughter. Now I just hope I can grab a dress in 7/8 prior to our trip in 3 weeks.

I was able to get the accesories for my grandaugthers. Got the costumes last time. I am also waiting for the Anna costume. Youngest grandaughter wants Anna. We leave in 31 days so hopefully if I don't find it before then we will be able to find it at WDW. Thanks for posting and Good Luck to everyone still in the hunt.

I was lucky enough to get an Elsa dress this morning! I even had it in my cart for 10 minutes and it never disappeared, was able to put my codes in. Can't wait go see DD reaction!

Tryhitting refresh repeatedly - some of the stuff that was sold out reappeared long enough for me to buy! Finally got Baby Sven last week by doing the frantic refresh :thumbsup2

Now it is showing all sizes sold out. Even worse, the Olaf plush is sold out! My daughter wants one (ok, so do I).::yes::

So sorry you missed out on Olaf! I've been stalking the online store for months trying to get one and I finally have one on the way. I was afraid to shop for other items - I just wanted to complete the purchase as quickly as possible. Keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter