ELSA dress hunt!!!

Thank you!! I just ordered the dress, shoes and Tiara for my Daughters 5th birthday! She is going to be so excited! I'm glad I didn't cave and buy on eBay!!

Have y'all looked on Etsy? There are tons of them that would probably be more comfy to wear in the heat of the parks not to mention last longer.

I am also looking for both and Anna and Elsa dress. My almost 3 yr old wants an Elsa dress for her birthday in May. We are also going to Disney in October and my 9 yr old wants the Anna dress to dress like her younger sister as Elsa. I did manage to score an Elsa tiara online today, but was too late for the dress. I will just have to keep checking as the closest disney store is two hours from me.

UGH dresses sold out and shoes in my daughters size. She has an appointment at BBB for our trip in July definitely wants to do the Elsa costume but I figure I better try to purchase it before hand if I can just in case they are sold out when she gets there.

Does anyone know what they do for hair & tiara at BBB for Elsa? Wondering if I should get the tiara and just have them do her hair & make up. I know there is an Elsa wig out there but not sure she would want to wear that.

Thanks

Does anyone else believe in some of the reports online that they will have the dress re-stocked by July?

I'm wondering how much of this game -

1- calling local Disney Store Outlets Friday nights only to have some of the unfriendliest CM's I've ever spoken to tell me no dresses so no raffle...

2 - scouring Ebay and balking at my very own bidding process

3 - check TDS at DAWN Tuesday mornings only to get NOTHING!

- I will actually have to keep playing... :confused3

Does anyone else believe in some of the reports online that they will have the dress re-stocked by July?

1- calling local Disney Store Outlets Friday nights only to have some of the unfriendliest CM's I've ever spoken to tell me no dresses so no raffle...

They were back in stock this morning at The Disney Store. I saw it myself, but don't have one that age so no need to buy one. Just keep watching for posts here. I bet you'll eventually come away lucky.

They were back in stock this morning at The Disney Store. I saw it myself, but don't have one that age so no need to buy one. Just keep watching for posts here. I bet you'll eventually come away lucky.

TKS! I'm gonna keep at it with the TDS.com site...I think I'll try earlier next week... does anyone know what time they start selling in the am or is it midnight the night before?

We are in EST zone and I checked this morning at 7 and then 8 and nothing but then at about 8:10 there it all was. I believe last week when they restocked online it was in the afternoon so I don't think there is a set time.

Does anyone know when the Anna Coronation dresses will be for sale again? We are going in a few weeks and I scored an Elsa dress for my oldest this morning but I need an Anna dress for my daughter and the regular dress looks like it will be much hotter than the coronation dress. Please if anyone has any experience with these dresses let me know what you think about them because I have not actually seen either one. Thanks.

Does anyone know when the Anna Coronation dresses will be for sale again? We are going in a few weeks and I scored an Elsa dress for my oldest this morning but I need an Anna dress for my daughter and the regular dress looks like it will be much hotter than the coronation dress. Please if anyone has any experience with these dresses let me know what you think about them because I have not actually seen either one. Thanks.

I am going to ask at BBB appointment Friday if they are anywhere in WDW. We have the Elsa Dress, shoes and tiara (on their way for general dress up not in time for trip as I just grabbed them this morning on the replen), and we have the Anna dress and boots, as well as the Coronation Shoes. just need the Anna tiara and Anna Coronation dress and I can be done with costumes for a while!! haha

I will report back what I find out!

TKS! I'm gonna keep at it with the TDS.com site...I think I'll try earlier next week... does anyone know what time they start selling in the am or is it midnight the night before?

Have you gone to your local Disney Store? Every single one in my area is raffling their sale every saturday morning. We got two this last saturday with little to no hassle.

My daughter has the Anna coronation dress that is from the park and it seems to be cool enough for Florida in May or June. I know she will wear it all summer here in New England and be fine!

I am going to ask at BBB appointment Friday if they are anywhere in WDW. We have the Elsa Dress, shoes and tiara (on their way for general dress up not in time for trip as I just grabbed them this morning on the replen), and we have the Anna dress and boots, as well as the Coronation Shoes. just need the Anna tiara and Anna Coronation dress and I can be done with costumes for a while!! haha

I will report back what I find out!

We are here now and there are NO Anna or Elsa dresses on property. We are in search of Annas dress too and hope it appears before we leave early Sunday morning. Super bummed on missing the Elsa dress this morning for my youngest. Oh well I am sure we will get it soon

UGH dresses sold out and shoes in my daughters size. She has an appointment at BBB for our trip in July definitely wants to do the Elsa costume but I figure I better try to purchase it before hand if I can just in case they are sold out when she gets there..

Thanks
BBB is the only place in WDW with the dresses. They get them first.

Rumor has it, they will be available in August.

BBB is the only place in WDW with the dresses. They get them first.

Rumor has it, they will be available in August.

BBB castle location told us yesterday that Sir Mickey gets the dresses first. ..take with a grain of salt but that is what we were told by 2 cast members at the castle location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter