Elsa Costumes

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone who has been to WDW or Disneyland withing the past couple of weeks has seen any Elsa (Frozen) costumes? I called my local Disney Store and the lady said she heard that WDW and Disneyland had gotten more in. If you did see one, where? Thanks!

Last Thursday DLR got a shipment of Anna dresses, but no Elsa dresses. I haven't heard that any have arrived since.

A friend posted a pic of her little girl at BBB today (WDW MK), and she got an Elsa dress. Though I didn't ask if she got it before arriving at the park (she lives in orlando area). Either way it's there. When we were at the Disney store last week we were told this week, tuesday, they would receive more everywhere - so they should be there this week depending on unloading and stocking speed.

We were at WDW last week and got an Elsa costume. We got ours at Epcot and I know I saw some at Hollywood Studios. Didn't pay attention at the other parks. Lots of little girls had them on last week. My daughter wore hers to BBB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter