Elsa Costume

Sandyt05

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had luck buying an Elsa costumer in a Disney store or online the last few days/weeks? Can't believe it is so hard to get a hold of one! Any rumors on when the stores will be getting more? Looking for a size 5/6 and only wanting one from the Disney store.

Has anyone had luck buying an Elsa costumer in a Disney store or online the last few days/weeks? Can't believe it is so hard to get a hold of one! Any rumors on when the stores will be getting more? Looking for a size 5/6 and only wanting one from the Disney store.

They had a few last Monday but were sold out by 6-6:30 AM...that's the last time they have had them online.

Try ebay or stalk the online site. They have restocked a couple of times and they sell out VERY quickly. The parks cannot keep the merchandise in stock either. They are limiting your purchases at Disney Store to only 2 Frozen items and they still cannot meet the demands right now.

Disneystore.com reloads at about midnight PST, or 3 AM EST. I have been told.

If that helps…….

I read some people found the Elsa dress online early last week. Stores have not received them in 4-6 weeks.

I did order Olaf plush last Monday, and it arrived on Thursday. Fast shipping!

I have had no luck since December . I'm tired of hunting and wasting time! I refuse to pay $$ for something that will eventually be restocked. I was able to get Elsa's fancy nightgown which looks like the dress the day the DVD was released. I check occasionally but not holding my breath. DDS bday is in a couple weeks, so I'll get her a gift card.

There were lots in the parks last week. Have you considered trying WDW merchandising? See if they can send you one.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but check Etsy. I've seen several on there for decent prices and better quality.

Ugghh... I have been so frustrated trying to find the Disney store Elsa dress! After I heard last week about them going online at 12am PST which is 3:00am my time... I set my alarm and tried 3 times to see if inventory had been reloaded. No luck. This morning I started looking at ebay. My daughter's birthday is April 16th and that is the only thing she has asked for. I actually ended up ordering from a seller on Etsy today. They have a really cute version that has small straps and gloves instead of full sleeves. My DD HATES long sleeves so I was likely going to have to modify the Disney one anyway. Good luck on your quest. It is like the Cabbage Patch dolls of 1985!!!

We were able to get an Elsa dress last Tuesday morning at 2:22am CST in a 5/6 & 7/8 at the Disney Store online. Last Monday they added all the Frozen product like dolls, clothes, & a lot more, but sold out of almost all of in 24 hours.

We were finally able to order the Elsa costume in a 9/10 last Tuesday (3:30 am central time) online via the Disney Store online, was well as two dolls, the larger Sven and the Olaf pjs. All arrived yesterday and today. By the time I left my house that morning at 6:45 am, all of the items I had ordered had already sold out.

We were finally able to order the Elsa costume in a 9/10 last Tuesday (3:30 am central time) online via the Disney Store online, was well as two dolls, the larger Sven and the Olaf pjs. All arrived yesterday and today. By the time I left my house that morning at 6:45 am, all of the items I had ordered had already sold out.

Can you tell me your child's height and weight and how the 9/10 fit her? My daughter is between sizes on the chart and I don't even know which one to look for! Thanks!

IMHO, if your daughter is b/w sizes I would order down as the Anna and Elsa dresses run large in my opinion compared to the other dresses we have from the Disney store...

How did people get wind of the dress and Frozen items going on sale on the Disney site last week? I'm only asking to know how to learn of any upcoming releases on the Disney site. As of tonight, I too have joined the masses in looking for an Elsa dress for my little girl. I don't mind getting up at 2 a.m. once and getting a dress, but to check on a nightly basis "in case" Disney releases some might make it hard for me to get up and go to work each day. Any word on when they'll release the next round of dresses? Thanks!!!

IMHO, if your daughter is b/w sizes I would order down as the Anna and Elsa dresses run large in my opinion compared to the other dresses we have from the Disney store...

Thank you! I don't think I'm ever going to see one at this point to try it on her! IF by some miracle one of the stores I call daily has one, I will have to order site unseen and hope for the best. I wish I could let it go ( ha ha) and no obsess over this dress...

The ones on the outside are size 7/8 & middle 5/6 for people wanting to see a size difference. All three Elsa dresses are from the Disney Store.

ea95c6d6d247477c9337ef58955a1771.jpg

DisneyBliss: Last Tuesday I woke at 6 am to get my Elsa/Anna dresses since it was the same day Disney was releasing Frozen so I just had a hunch....sure enough, new dresses were in stock! As for future release dates, I am in the same boat as you now...who knows?! While I feel lucky to have gotten both, they only fit my oldest DD, so now I am back for looking for a smaller size for my youngest.. and as you, I can't get up early every single morning so..... :confused3

Not sure if this is the case, but if you are on their mailing list they usually email at least once a week with specials and such. Maybe when they have Frozen stuff they will send out an email? Just a thought.

I would also try calling a branch of a Disney Store retail location (the bigger the store the better) and ask for a manager. Ask when they are expecting a new shipment and see if they have any tips as to when the warehouse may restock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter