Elsa costume

msammon

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any idea when these might become available at the Disney Store again? I am hoping to get one for my DD before out trip in May, and it seems like it is always sold out!

Try looking at Walmart, if you have one near you! The Walmarts around here have both Anna and Elsa.

My Granddaughter LOVES Elsa, and she is planning to bring her Elsa dress for our trip in May too!

Good Luck!

Both a CM at Disneyland and a friend who works for the Disney Store said to plan on March. A few might show up here or there but almost everything is still in production. I just found the Anna coronation dress and I am hoping DD is happy with that since Elsa is nowhere to be found (and I am not paying ebay prices)

I was at our Disney Store the other day and the cast member I asked said the Frozen things: costumes, plush, clothes etc should all be back in stock around mid march. Right about the time the movie comes out on DVD. Rather convenient... Right? Lol She did say to keep checking online they may get it back in stock sooner. Also JCPenny store had a lot of frozen things around Christmas time. Their costumes werent as expensive as the disney store but looked more like the DS costume then the ones at target/walmart.

Hope that helps!

Where did you get the Anna coronation dress??? I asked today in our local Disney Store and they knew nothing about it... Fingers crossed some Frozen stick gets released before my daughter's bday March 4th!

Good question. My DD's birthday is in mid April and she is obsessed with Elsa. I keep stalking the Disney website hoping to get lucky. I refuse to pay the inflated prices I see on Amazon and Ebay.

For anyone who might be interested, they just added new Anna deluxe costumes (coronation gown) on the Disney Store website.

Maybe Elsa's will be arriving soon??? :-)

We lucked out and got my daughter's (she has both Anna and Elsa) at KMart on Black Friday for $10! She only took Elsa with her last week and ended up wearing it EVERY day. LOL.

She got a lot of attention over it - from adult to children park goers and nearly every character commented on it. Most of the face characters asked her if she was the reason it was so cold right now, which she loved. The masked characters would shiver when she came near them. We had a really great interaction with Goofy at Epcot. When my daughter hugged him he FROZE completely and refused to move from his pose until she touched him again.

If you can find a costume ANYWHERE that isn't crazy overpriced, get it. It was so fun!!

Someone here posted about finding the Coronation dress in the Disney store in Times Square (New York city) last weekend. I called the next day, and after they unpacked the larger sizes, they mailed me a 7/8 on Tuesday AM for $102 with tax and shipping. I was afraid they would sell out if my store ever even got them, so went ahead and paid shipping. Got here yesterday, and it is by far the best Disney store princess dress I have ever seen. I don't have the Elsa, but am hoping that they really will be out around mid March. That is what all CM at all the stores I called in US and Canada told me. I saw the coronation dress go up this morning on the Disney site, but I see it is sold out now. I would try calling some stores, as my stores here in Dallas expected the coronation dress this week.

I was the one that posted about it being in Times Square I got the 5/6 there even tho I wanted a 7/8 so it would last longer , I ordered a 7/8 on Tuesday (or wed can't rem) when it went online and got the phone call yesterday about it being recalled! I still don't think I'm taking back my 5/6, I'm too excited that I actually got one after it taking nearly 2 months to get Elsa's

I have been actively stalking the Disney Store online since the last round of Elsa dresses. Whenever I sit down at the computer, my DD says, "Are you looking for my Elsa dress? Is it there? Oh, please, please let it be there!!!"...so far, it hasn't been. We ordered a 7/8 and it was too big. I was prepared to take it in but the beautiful train - I couldn't bring myself to even start :faint: So, back it went...now, I look every day for it - ugh!

Secondly, they recalled the Anna coronation dress? Why? It sure was beautiful!!!

Just to share, I had a heck of a time with JCP and FROZEN merch that I've stopped shopping there all together. I would order an item (Olaf plush for instance) and it would give an est arrival date...2 days past the est arrival date, JCP would cancel my order b/c they didn't get a shipment in. No biggie, but on all the items this has happened with (a total of 4 different items), the NEXT day the item would be on their website! So, I would try to place the order again and they were "sold out" - I was truly frustrated and no one in customer service really cared about my frustrations. It just didn't seem fair that they wouldn't open up their shipment to those who already had orders cancelled for the item...I'm sure that would be a nightmare for their system, tho. Oh, well...not that one customer will be missed by them, but I feel better LOL

Here's hoping everyone finds their Elsa dresses in March!pixiedust:

To the PP, the Anna dress was recalled because apparently the colors bleed. I haven't even received ours yet, but have gotten an e-mail, a phone call, and a shipping return label. I am pretty bummed since it was to be a souvenir for DD from our adults only trip in March.

To the PP, the Anna dress was recalled because apparently the colors bleed. I haven't even received ours yet, but have gotten an e-mail, a phone call, and a shipping return label. I am pretty bummed since it was to be a souvenir for DD from our adults only trip in March.

Thanks for the heads up.
I had ordered an Anna dress for my niece. I haven't heard from JCP. Should I contact them?
If I can't get it there, then I want to keep looking for one. I ordered an Elsa inspired dress on Etsy for DD because I needed a size 14. But, I figured a size 5/6 dress for Anna would be easy without a special order.

If I had ordered that Elsa coronation dress, I'd probably keep it. It was just so pretty. I'd be careful not expose it to rain though. :) Heck I was tempted to buy one for a grandchild one day, and none of my kids are even dating. :lmao:

But seriously....... didn't they have a problem with the Rapunzel park dresses in the early days and have to recall them? Someone needs to do a better job at quality control on the front end I would say.

That's a bummer - they are so beautiful!

Thanks for the heads up.
I had ordered an Anna dress for my niece. I haven't heard from JCP. Should I contact them?
If I can't get it there, then I want to keep looking for one. I ordered an Elsa inspired dress on Etsy for DD because I needed a size 14. But, I figured a size 5/6 dress for Anna would be easy without a special order.

Just b/c of my bad experience with JCP, I would contact them. Did you receive a ship by date or a back order message? If it's past those dates, and you haven't received it, they might cancel it. I just don't want others to go through what I did, I hope you receive it and if it's been cancelled you can reorder it. Good luck!!:goodvibes

Aft one have the recall email and can post it regarding the Anna coronation dress? There is no way I'm returning it as it is stunning. Does the black run on the skirt? I won't wash it but if it gets rained on, I don't know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter