Elsa and Anna costumes

I just found out about this today - JCPenny has a whole line of Disney products. And it is like straight out the Disney Store Disney products - I just bought my daughter the Elsa dress at JCPenny and I also see that they have them online too. The best part... they are only $36 and they feel/look JUST like the ones from the Disney Store (unlike those cheap versions that you sometimes find at other stores like Walmart or Toys R Us) - they even come on the same hanger as the Disney Store. I also saw the little Anna purple hat with braids (like a ski hat) on sale for 6.99! I had just purchased the exact same one at the Disney Store a few days earlier for something like $15! They have a bunch of other costumes, dolls, and toys that are the same as the Disney Store as well.
Hope that helps! (I feel like I'm a rep from JCPenny - I swear I'm not! haha)

OK, just to be sure, I looked online at the pictures on disneystore.com versus jcpenny.com and there are very slight differences. So the disneystore.com is probably slight superior - but honestly, I didn't notice when I saw them in person at JCPenny. I thought it was identical until I studied the pictures online.

The Mall of America Disney Store had a LOT of dresses, the $50 ones and the $140 ones....and man, those are gorgeous. We were looking for them in adult sizes, LOL. A lot of the Frozen merchandise was gone, though.

I have checked several Pennys and Disney Stores with no luck. THey seemed to be sold out everywhere. Maybe I should try calling the Mall of America store but to be honest we are leaving on Wednesday.

We were in Target on 192 not too far from the AKL/Sherberth Road exit from WDW. There were some dresses in the toy section and were priced at $19.99. Not close to the Disneystore quality but still cute. Yesterday in DHS, we saw a young girl, probably eight years old, wearing the Disneystore Elsa dress - it was absolutely gorgeous.

There were Anna and Elsa "costumes" at our local Kohl's tonight. I'm not sure of the quality as I wasn't interested since we have two boys but they were there.

Also, our JC Penney just rolled out a LARGE Disney section full of characters and costumes as well but I'm not sure if Anna and Elsa are included.

You might want to check those places as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter