• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Elevators at CSR

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
I know that all CSR buildings have elevators...does anyone have a pic of them? also where in each of the buildings are the elevators located...we requested a room on an upper floor of casitas 1...i didn't want a ground floor hoping that it would be quieter up top...thanks

also i understand that casitas 1 is attached to the main building via a covered walkway...how do you get that walkway from the main building to get to casitas 1

I know that all CSR buildings have elevators...does anyone have a pic of them? also where in each of the buildings are the elevators located...we requested a room on an upper floor of casitas 1...i didn't want a ground floor hoping that it would be quieter up top...thanks

also i understand that casitas 1 is attached to the main building via a covered walkway...how do you get that walkway from the main building to get to casitas 1

I can't tell you exactly where the elevators are located in each building as we have been on the main floor the last two years in Casitas 5 (and we have never had a problem with noise). As for the covered walkway, when you go out the door by the Pepper Market/Maya Grill, you will turn to your left and will automatically be under the covered walkway (you'll walk by tables and chairs for outside dining) and just follow the path.

They are usually in the middle of each building so it's an equal distance to the end of the building for either side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter