Elevators at CSR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneyjunebug, Aug 26, 2007.

1. disneyjunebug

disneyjunebug Three greatest guys in the world: Bill Nye, Micke

We just switched our stay in November from CBR to CSR and saved $$$ thanks to the lovely fall code. Now I am worried that I will get on an upper floor and there will be no elevator. I have arthritis and I usually can walk pretty well, but can't do stairs well at all!

We had a preferred room at CBR and we have a waterview room at CSR. Does anyone know if they have elevators in the buildings? It stated before on my ressie that I needed a ground floor room. I'm hoping that will carry over with the new reservation too.

Any help or comments would be appreciated!

2. Cool-Beans

Cool-Beans <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F

They had them in the buildings I was in. I don't know about every building, but you can get one if you need one, I'd think. :)

I did not have elevators at CBR.

3. i*heart*gusgus

i*heart*gusgus Earning My Ears

I stayed there in 2006 and had a 2nd floor room and we always used the elevator when we were too tired to walk up the stairs so you should have no problem. Hope that helps! :thumbsup2

4. goin2disneyagain

goin2disneyagain <font color=FF00CC>AKL- A WILD place to visit!<br>

We have had elevators in every building in CSR we have stayed at. I am pretty sure all the buildings have elevators. I haven't stayed at a WDW resort yet that didn't have elevators.

5. disneyjunebug

disneyjunebug Three greatest guys in the world: Bill Nye, Micke

Thanks so much for the information! That puts my mind to ease!

6. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

All building at CSR have elevators. That is also where the ice and soda machines are located.