• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ElectricLime Speaks: #3 - The Complete Database

I wish all those items also came with pictures .. then we could really drool.

ichiroz1:

In the mid-1980s, there was an American television game show named Press Your Luck. An unemployed ice-cream truck driver watched the show all summer and realized that the game boards, which were supposed to be random, actually had a pattern to them. He videotaped the show and learned the patterns and got on the game show and ended up setting a record for the highest winnings in a single appearance on a daytime network game show. The network tried to block him from collecting his winnings, but it was decided that being observant isn't cheating.

Wow, that's an amazing story Lime. I have never really understood why counting cards in a game (like Rainman) is cheating either .. it seems to me they are just being observant too. ::yes::

Wow!

Thanks for all the hard work EL! (And thanks for supporting him aeryn). I'll have to look at it more closely after I get home.

But it looks interesting. I really want to know about the stuff we would have seen later on. :(

With 15 Room Judging Flags in the database, my guess is they planned a lot more room competitions ...

:) Make no mistake, this is all Lime's work. I should clarify that my "help" has been standing behind his chair going 'oo! what is that?!?'

Trust me ooh's and ahh's are hard work. Helped him to know that we would react that way as well. :)

ty lime and i cant believe it's been a week since vmk closed seems like so much longer

Thanks for the hard work! Made for very interesting reading, Lime!

And thanks for standing behind him, Dis!

:rotfl2:

Hehe, I saw that story on Michael Larson or whatever his name was on GSN, when Comcast still had it @_@

Also, Lime, your site is blocked at my school hahahaha. I had to wait until I got HOME to look at the Database :(

- Sugar :rofl:

Well, what do you see on there that you don't recognize? :)

For example, I know the Forgotten Attractions pins (2222-2226) were only on display in the Gallery, and were never actually attainable...

Wildcat Sweat Jacket Black

OMG I want a black one

Also never released ;)

Well, what do you see on there that you don't recognize? :)

For example, I know the Forgotten Attractions pins (2222-2226) were only on display in the Gallery, and were never actually attainable...
I'd love to help out with that little project. It will, however, be a little more difficult because some items were obtainable in the last days, but only in small quantities. As an example, a few of those Forgotten Attraction pins (if not all) were actually obtainable - I traded for the Horizons pin - but in extremely low quantities.

Didn't get those Deep Red Ears, but they sure sound pretty. ;)

They were actually very pretty =D

dq2gyq.jpg

23wk7xh.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter