Electrical Water Pageant and Contemporary Resort

JennaDeeDooDah

My oh my what a wonderful day!
I just wanted to make sure that I am understanding something correctly. My family and I will be staying at Contemporary this October in a tower room with a theme park view. I thought that only Bay Lake views could see the Electrical Water Pageant, but someone was telling me that both views are actually able to see the pageant. Is this correct? If so, can you please give me an idea of what time it will be by the Contemporary?

I think you can see it, if you leave your room to do so...

I have no idea how you could watch from your room, if you can't see the lake...

We stayed CR bay lake view and watched it from our room each night...

They were saying it goes on Seven Seas Lagoon as well as Bay Lake. That's how you could see it from your balcony on either side of the tower.

With a Theme Park View at the Contemporary we were able to see the Electric Water Pageant from our balcony every night that it was out. We were like little kids standing at the balcony doors when we were in the room at that time to see it go by.

How cool! We're at the CR with theme park view in mid-December. We knew nothing about the EWP when we stayed at the GF... we just happened to be on the balcony looking at the MK when it started going by. Loved it!

You can also see if from some garden view rooms, we had a room right on the lake one year and it was a garden wing room.

With a Theme Park View at the Contemporary we were able to see the Electric Water Pageant from our balcony every night that it was out. We were like little kids standing at the balcony doors when we were in the room at that time to see it go by.
You have just made my day! The first night we stayed at Wilderness Lodge, my husband and I were out on the balcony when I heard the music our room looked out over the pool) and remembered that they had the EWP most nights. Every night after that first, I did everything I could to make sure I caught the pageant. We decided to stay at the Contemporary this fall for the Halloween party. My husband only wants to stay in the tower and, while I loved the idea of a theme park view, a part of me was sad about not having a view of Bay Lake so I could see the Electrical Water Pageant. It wasn't a huge deal or anything, but I thought it would be nice to see it, you know? So now that I know that you can still see it at night and then wake up the next morning and have a hot tea while looking out at Space Mountain and Cinderella Castle? Hot dog! I'm excited.

Plus being able to sit out on your balcony and see the Halloween fireworks is really cool as well. I've stayed at the Contemporary over Christmas 2 years ago through New Years and seeing the New Years Eve fireworks from my balcony room brought tears to my eyes! I was there last year during the Halloween parties and saw the fireworks from inside the park on oe night and then 2 other nights from my balcony view....it was great, nothing beats a Contemporary Theme Park View for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter