Electrical Parade

krismast said:
During what months does the electrical parade run?

The Electrical Parade runs in Disney's California Adventure next to Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

If you mean Spectromagic or the Electrical Water Pageant, they run all year.

To see what nights Spectromagic runs:

Go here for the OFFICIAL WDW Calendar:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/index?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Pick your Park. Pick your Month. Click on your Day.
Disney publishes dates and times approximately 6 months in advance.
Make sure to check back often, as times and events are subject to change as the actual dates get nearer.

-----------------------------------------------
Electrical Water Pageant-

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

Although Electrical Water Pageant generally follows the schedule below, check with the Guest Services Desk at your Magic Kingdom Resort for times during your stay. Inclement weather can cause cancellation of the pageant.

Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9 p.m., the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

All of them -- just less frequently during slow times.

You're asking about SpectroMagic in the MK, correct?

I'm assuming that you are talking about the water parade at the Seven Seas Lagoon at MK. It starts at 8:50 Pm and runs till midnight (I believe). Every night.

I think she is talking about the Electrical Water Pageant, but I could be wrong. That runs year round unless there is bad weather or the floats go under referbishment (and then I would imagine they only refurbish one or two at a time).

Spectromagic runs in MK all year. Just know that it is not run EVERY night. We saw people line up this past May for the parade and there wasn't going to be there that night! They waited for hours for something that wasn't going to happen! :confused3

No im talking about the one in Disney's california Adventure.

and im not a she im a he

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter