Electrical outlets in cabin

cmhand30

Princess & The Lost Boys
My DH uses a CPAP machine (used for sleep apnea) to sleep with every night. Are there outlets near the beds? And do we have to have his doc fill out the med form? Going on Wonder 9/1/05.

If you have the medical form filled out, DCL will do everything they can to assist you--a small table to place the machine on, and extension cord if you don't bring one, etc. It can never hurt to have the form.

kcashner said:
If you have the medical form filled out, DCL will do everything they can to assist you--a small table to place the machine on, and extension cord if you don't bring one, etc. It can never hurt to have the form.

We take an outlet strip with us since there is only one outlet by the desk that we can use. We have the battery rechargers for the digital camera & video camera that we have plugged in most of the time so there is always one full battery ready for us.

That is a great idea Lisa, and I know that we will always be charging some sort of battery, so that is helpful to know.

The cpap machine will fit on the nightstand just fine. Do bring an extension cord. If you happen to forget the cord DCL will loan you one with a refundable deposit, but the one they loaned us on our first cruise was very big and very long (industrial extension cord) and was really in the way.

Thanks for all the helpful information. Just need to get the DH to have the form filled out. And remember to take a power strip and a managable ext. cord.

My DH does not take any medical form. We put the cpap thru the scanner every trip and no one has ever asked for a medical clearance. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter