Electric Cart Decorating

leftwheel

Earning My Ears
We have several strings of battery operated garland lights that we want to hang around the top of the electric cart we rent from the Bike Barn. Last year we used tape and it didn't hold very well. What else works? Does anyone know if there is a certain hook that works better than others?

we tried electrical tape it would only last a few days so i would try the zip ties or possibilly try some small clampslike the ones used on table clothes for picnic tables if you find something that works well please post it

We used white duct tape that matched the roof of the cart. :rotfl:

I would suggest taking a cheap bag of zip ties. The super cheap ones that break easily so you can just pop them off when you're done.

Duct Tape,,ooog oog,,I'ma guy so you know thats my cure-all.:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2
course it may not look as purdy.

Duct tape all the way!

Here is a photo of my quick light installation from my last trip:

ThanksgivingFW2008242.jpg

You can see the battery pack taped to one of the roof support poles.

And, yes, it even will keep your gator head nicely in place! :thumbsup2

I don't know what type of tape you have used before, but duct tape holds up fine even in the rain. Just make sure the surfaces are dry when you tape everything in place. And, keep the roll in the cart for any needed fixes.

Enjoy.

TCD

I'm going to try binder clips to hold garland on the roof of our golf cart. They have a wider base that might work on the roof of our cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter