• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Electric car rental in Key West

jcandtjsmom

Earning My Ears
We would like to rent an electric car in Key West. Is a 2 hour rental long enough to go to the southern most point and a few other places? Or should I go with the 4 hour rental?

Also, who are the most reputable electric car rental companies? We need to be picked up from the port as well.

We would like to rent an electric car in Key West. Is a 2 hour rental long enough to go to the southern most point and a few other places? Or should I go with the 4 hour rental?

Also, who are the most reputable electric car rental companies? We need to be picked up from the port as well.

Hi! We are sailing on the 2/10 western and someone here on the DIS recommended ABC Electric Cars. Here is their website:

http://www.abcelectriccars.com/index.html

I called to reserve one and I didn't need a credit card or anything to reserve. They just asked for our names, dates, and time. I figure I have it reserved and I can always cancel it if I choose to without any credit card info being taken. I didn't know which plan to get so we ended up getting 4 hours (with an addtional hour for free). They quoted me $110 for a total of 5 hours. I think that will be more time than I need but with my two children along it will make for a much happier day!! Hope this helps!

Danielle

:thumbsup2 ..we did them 05..what a blast! and the way to go!
however, we barter on the pier...since there were more than one
company..and got a great deal..around $40..psst, whenever there's
2 or more of the same..i take it as my cue to bargain.

we like key west, alot! :hippie: style!
however, my wifey pie got a lil' upset when i was heading to he
7 mile bridge...:rolleyes1 , made me turned us around!

the keys are sooo neat... in 03 we stayed in a townhouse , at
key largo...& drove down..it was during christmas time..and on
the way back, all the lil town decorated!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter