El Pirata y El Perico

makelab

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread. Is this restaurant still open? Thought I read somewhere that it wasn't. I took a look at the menu, and it would be a welcome respite from burgers and dogs for lunch.

El Pirata is currently on seasonal closure. I don't know when it will reopen, but it almost definitely will.

It was open when we went in Dec. It closed at 4pm. We tried the beef empanadas and were a little disappointed. Although, I have tried the REAL thing from a spanish teacher at school and they are "to die for". The taco salad looked great and I wish that I would have gotten that. The nachos also looked appetizing. I was drooling over everyone else's food.

They used to have the best chili cheese dogs but I checked the menu and they no longer serve them.

I love eating there when its open........it IS a welcome change from burgers and fries....and the seating areas are so nice and calm!

My VERY favorite fast food joint in the World. Their tacos and nachos are really good. I can only eat so many burgers and fries. And it's so off-the-beaten path, you can always have a nice, peaceful meal in a pretty setting.:D

We wanted to eat there on our trip last year(last week of May/first week of June), but it was closed. I would be overjoyed if it were open for our trip this year. Of course, any alternative to burgers and fries after ten days causes joy.

VelvetGloves

For some reason I have always walked right by this place. It sounds very good.

What are the chance's of it being open the second and third week of January 2004.

If it is I will have to go. Does anyone know when they will be closed and opend.

this place allways gets confused with pb...and most people just pass it by on the way to more magic...it does offer a diff menu and the food is better than a fast food place..plus you dont have to eat a cheesbuger or a hot dog / chix stips combo...oh well..i/ we have been there every weekend in may and it has been closed...i sure hope it re-opens soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter