El Pirata y el Perico

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
Does anybody know if El Pirata y el Perico is open for dinner or is it lunch only? TIA!

I think they might just be open for lunch. We tried for dinner about an hour before Spectromagic and they were closed.

But Pecos Bill was open, and they are right around the corner.

I was surprised on the last day of May. The park was packed and at lunch, El Pirata y el Perico was CLOSED!
Pecos Bills was an absolute madhouse. And I would not suggest going to PB if EPyeP was closed, unless MK wasn't busy.

I'm praying that it will be open when we go during the Columbus Day weekend. It's my favorite(counter service). It does say that it is only open seasonally though.

Lunch - the place closed at 7 on Monday when we tried to eat dinner there. Closed at 7!!!!! Hello?? That's an odd time to close... but that's just my opinion.
-MrsAPalm

I have tried to go to this place EVERY time I have been in WDW 'cause I have heard such good things about it, but they have never been open! Guess I'll hve to try traveling in the high season--NOT!

When we ate there last month, it was the height of the season and the lines were extremely long. Considering that the parks were not crowded at all, we realized that the lines were only long because of severe cuts in personnel. There was just one cash register open and one window. However, since this was the only line we waited on for more than five minutes during the entire week, I'm not complaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter