• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

El Pirata y el Perico

goofy370

was a wanna be, now a used to be
This place was finally open on one of my trips!! All I can say is YUMMY!! Everyone was happy with their food here. The service was quick and had a great fixings bar! Highly recommend it if you can find it open on a trip.

We ate here when it was open at Christmas time, and it was great! We loved the bean and rice side and the toppings bar. I hope it's open for our next trip!

We enjoyed it for the first time too this trip, and it was great! I love taco salads, and it was awesome!

We too enjoyed this CS during our most recent trip...I also wished they had another desert choice (my husband does not do almonds)...I simply asked when we got to the counter (not the cashier, but where you pick up your food) and we were able to get cookies instead od the ice cream bar...the lady gave us two cookies for one ice cream bar....we loved the taco salad and the fact that they did not put any of the fixings on your taco salad...my daughter is very picky about what is on her salad and I do not like to have to pick off tomatoes. I hope to enjoy this meal again on future trips...very good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter