Eisener's 'SECRET' Exit Strategy TONIGHT 9pm MSNBC!!

Mai Ku Tiki

DIS Veteran
Aloha!

TONIGHT 9pm (EST) on MSNBC (Deborah Norville)...ad just said "Eisner's SECRET Exit Strategy" from an Insider...'What's in DISNEY's FUTURE...?'

Just in case you're interested...I know I am...:earsgirl:

~Rose~

He's gone. . but not until September 30th, 2006. . .

NY Times Story. . Eisner Agrees to Resignation..

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Walt Disney Co. chief executive Michael Eisner, who successfully fought off a shareholder attempt to oust him, unexpectedly offered his resignation from the entertainment company he's led for two decades -- but he will go in his own time.

In a letter to Disney's board dated Thursday, Eisner, who helped transform the company into a media powerhouse whose performance has lagged in recent years, said he intends to step down when his contract expires on Sept. 30, 2006.

``Until then I shall continue to exert every effort to help the company achieve our goals, to assist the board in selecting the new chief executive officer, and to make the transition expeditious, efficient, and smooth and easy,'' Eisner wrote.

The timing of the announcement came as a surprise to investors and many of the company's top executives. It set off a guessing game about possible successors and raised questions about whether the move will silence his most vocal critics.

Eisner, 62, did not say whether he would seek to retain his board seat. . .

Aloha!

Sorry...but this was not worth the time!:rolleyes:

More like a tribute/obit for Eisner...little info about the future of DISNEY!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter