Einstein was right, time is relative... BUT SINGLE DIGITS ARE UNREAL!!

TreeOfLife

DIS Veteran
Can't wait! OK, waited over three hundred days since we booked but now I am in the single digits! :faint:

Who else is coming along in a little? Where are you leaving from? Where are you staying? When are you arriving? :cool1::cool1:

This single digit thing is fun....isn't it? :teeth:

We too started planning at 300+ days out, so it sure seemed like a long road.

We will be leaving next Tuesday night from our home in Biloxi, driving to visit family, then just a couple more hours to Disney.

We're staying at the Contemporary, which we're all very excited about.

We have several nice PS planned for the week, a MVMCP, AND a surprise for DBF, we're going to see "The Return of the King" at the AMC theatre on arrival day. He'll be so excited, because he thought we were going to have to wait until we got home to see it.

I'm so excited!!!:Pinkbounc

Single digits here :teeth: :hyper: even though I don't have a counter. We are going Dec. 13-18 and are staying at POR.
We have a ps for the Afternoon Tea at 2:30 on the day we arrive, can't wait as we have never done this befor. :D Also MVMCP on the 14th. :D

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

... I'll be single-digit-dancin' in the morning!:hyper:

..no big plan for our first, full day (Friday) but PS at Whispering Canyon on Sarturday, Spoodles Monday and Boma on Christmas Eve. We're off-site in a villa, so hopefully warm enough to enjoy the pool! Going to Sarasota for a week after Christmas.. not been before, so quite excited!

("10,9,8,7,6"........!!!)

Mike:sunny:

We are almost there too. Two more days to the dance. Started planning 11 months ago and it's almost here. Have fun everyone.

HBC

Now that's what I'm talkiing about.... Single digits baby!!!!!!!

I made the reservations last October I think, and bought the plane tickets in February. The first flight of the morning from Newark always fills up several months ahead. All the PS's are made. Yeee Haaaa...

Looks like I'll be seeing some of you at the Contemporary. I'll yell DIS when I enter the monorail ( I'll be the one with the Yankee hat on )

Yahoo!!! I've been planning since June & I thought that was long!

We will be leaving this Thursday on a 6:30am flight out of San Jose, CA - arriveing in Orlando at 4:45pm. We are meeting friends there, and they are coming from Israel! We will be staying at CSR. I don't have any PSs, but we will be going to Cirque on Tuesday. Then we leave on the 18th for a cruise (non-Disney).

Who else is coming along in a little?
We are! We're coming too!

Where are you leaving from?
DFW

Where are you staying?
Pop Century for Grand Opening and then off to Wilderness Lodge!

When are you arriving?
THIS SUNDAY MORNING!

You put your left foot in,
You put your right foot out,
You put your left foot in
And you shake it all about
You do the Disney dance and you shake it all about
That’s what it’s all about!

We will be there this Thursday!

I'm dancing because I'm starting to think this might really happen! :teeth: We haven't gotten DH's military orders yet, but we got a tentative training date of March - so we don't have to move next week! :bounce: DH is going to ask his commander tomorrow if we can apply for leave without having his orders - if it's a yes, everything will be approved and booked by tomorrow afternoon!

We're going to be driving from Mississippi - the route is already programmed into DH's Christmas present (a GPS) - on Sunday for a week. We're staying off-property on a military special. Big plans include MVMCP and CP - first time for both of us! And basically showing DH my favorite place in the world. We're also doing a fireworks cruise Saturday night and eating at a lot of new places (for me - everything's new to him!)

This weekend is busy for us:

Our wedding is on Saturday in Manitou Springs! Then Sunday morning, we're catching our non-stop flight from Denver to Orlando. Should be in Orlando Sunday at 4:10 pm.
Staying at Caribbean Beach Resort 5 nights, and Wilderness Lodge 8 nights.

Diznee25

.......we're next door neighbors - from Long beach (are you Seawolves fans?)

Yeah, single digits dancin here, too! Leaving Monday morning (the 15th), returning Sunday, 21st. Staying at Pop Century. Had lots of PS's made, but now my DD and DGS aren't coming, so may scrap most of it and just go with the flow. Have MVMCP ticket for Tuesday 12/16, and joining another family group for the Illuminations cruise on Saturday 12/20

Staying at Pop Century, coming in a day after their opening.

I wouldn't say we were 'fans', but we've been to a few games here and there. They're pretty fun.

Enjoy your trip. I can hardly stand it, I'm so excited about ours!

:wave:

Thanks, southernwingz - I see I'll be there a couple of days before you - that 5 days and counting is looking pretty good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter