Egypt

Christyvoltron

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the trip scheduled for March 20, 2012 is going? If so, they would be within the 70 days for cancellation.

It's still listed as for sale at Vacations To Go. I can't imagine they'd still be listing a tour that was canceled. They're constantly updating that website.

However, I think the 70 days is for canceling due to lack of people and things like that. If they have to cancel due to circumstances that might endanger people on the tour, I'm pretty sure there's no limitation on that.

Here's the verbiage from this year's Egypt FAQ (granted, it may be different for last year):

70 Day Guarantee Terms & Conditions: Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. will not cancel any regularly scheduled departure less than 70 calendar days prior to its scheduled start date, except if cancellation of same is due to: (1) non-payment by the Guest; or (2) factors beyond our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to: industry-wide strikes, civil unrest, embargos, fires, explosions, floods, earthquakes, typhoons or similar severe storm, wars (whether or not declared), or acts or threats of terrorism or a direct response to same; in which case the provisions of our standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.

Hey, Christy! Nice to see you! :wave2:

Sayhello

Hi! We just paid off our balance and according to the ABD people our April 24 trip is a still a go. We'll see -- if it is I will be a happy, happy girl. I'm not sure what happened to the March trip but in the site upgrade that date disappeared. So keep your fingers crossed for us.

Fingers & toes crossed for you! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter