• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eggs not hatched?

imsorry

<font color=green>Eating an entire pint of Ben & J
i was waiting to see what was in all those eggs - what happened :confused3

The perosn doing the hatching is busy with school work, so it will take a little longer.

i wish my egg would hatch..i waited like 2 weeks and im excited...but nooooo...its just inside its little shell....i should yell "come out..come out come out!!!"

but then people would think i was crazy..so i wont do that

suzadrew said:
I tried poking it, that didn't help.
Poked it with a stick, did 'ya? Rocked it around a little? I will be very disappointed if they finally hatch and then proceed to eat each other! :guilty:

I'll admit to watching the eggs as well and even following the link to see what they were. One day I'll learn how to put pictures in my posts and get an egg of my own.

I don't remember if you had to post so many times before you could add pictures in your signature.....? I just don't remember....

But, here is another thread that gives instructions on how to add eggs when you are ready to: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=969700

Looks like there is an egg for each month....or a renewal of eggs each month! :goodvibes

So, with the flies....can we assume the ones that are just cracked are duds and won't become anything else!? :rotfl:

If you look in the archive you can see the past ones and what they have become....maybe we will never know if they are truly "done" ;)

I think the blue ones that are just cracked and have flies around them are duds. If you check the site that has previous eggs listed it shows the egg and what it became. For the blue egg it shows it sitting on its side cracked.

scoutsmom99 said:
I think the blue ones that are just cracked and have flies around them are duds. If you check the site that has previous eggs listed it shows the egg and what it became. For the blue egg it shows it sitting on its side cracked.
Yeah, that looks like it is all it will become, doesn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter