• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eggs Benedict

aruss

Earning My Ears
I'm a big breakfast fan - which WDW/resort restuarants do eggs benedict well - I can get the menus so I
know which ones have eggs benedict, but who does them really well? Opinions, please....Thank you

This is a question that I am good at. I adore Eggs Benedict. Concourse Steakhouse has the best right now, but they are supposed to be closing in the spring and reopening as a different restaurant. Theirs is served with asparagus. Boatwrights also has Eggs Benedict and I ate theirs several times until I found Concourse Steakhouse which I thought was better. Grand Floridian Cafe also has EB with asparagus, but I will try there after Concourse closes.

Kona has the worst EB that I had ever eaten. Hard and over cooked. I just couldn't eat them and the manager was totally surprised at my reaction to them. He explained that the chef was very good at making them. That was strike three for Kona. Haven't gone back there since.

I'd almost rather eat a good TS breakfast than a TS dinner.

I am a HUGE eggs benny fan...Kona makes it perfect and has great potatoes and the most amazing pressed pot coffee.

Another vote for Kona Cafe for traditional eggs benedict. I,too, do not like it when the poached eggs are cooked completely to a solid yolk. Mine was perfect and we shared the Tonga Toast. :goodvibes

The coffee there, whether pressed pot Kona or just their regular coffee, is so much better than the rest of WDW's coffee. The coffee can make or break the breakfast IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter