Eggs Benedict?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I have always wanted to try Eggs Benedict and finally got to last year on our cruise. It was DELISH!!!! One of my favorite things all week. I would love to try it at Disney as well, but I think the places that I am going don't serve it. (But I haven't been in a while either) Here are the couple of places we'll be for breakfast...POP food court (doubt they have it there)

Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Will I have any luck at any of these places? Will the do a special order if you ask?

I don't know if any of the places you mentioned have Eggs Benedict (Also one of my favorites:) ) But you can find them at the Yacht Club Galley at the Yacht Club Resort which is walking distance from the WS at Epcot. Maybe you could plan a brunch there and walk over from Epcot one day. Just an idea.
Good luck,
Meredith

None of the buffets have them. I tried Kona for the first time this past December and they had them. They cooked it perfectly and it was delicious!

They have the best EB at the Concourse Steakhouse - with asparagus. But they are closing in Oct?? Grand Floridian Cafe also has them, so they will be my replacement breakfast when Concourse closes. Boatwrights has them, but no asparagus. Yacht Club Galley also has them, but, again, no asparagus. I had EB at Kona and they were the worst I have ever eaten, including comparing to IHOP.

If they have EB on a buffet, they are not the same.

True EB are made with Rusk and not English muffins. I used to get them at Brennan's in Houston and NOLA. Now, those were excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter