EEKS! Check your confirmation letter!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by susy, May 2, 2005.

1. susy

susy Guest

I've never had this before. I just happened to glance at our letter (on the frig) last night. In tiny letters under where it shows what they've received, it says: Remaining package amount is $738.29 is due by 05/05/05***No additional notices will be sent.

I have the passholder room only offer. On the back it still has the 5 day cancel policy.

we don't check in until 5/26.

both times I called (for the original ressie and then to modify with the ap rate), I was told balance is due at check-in.

I am calling this morning. Good thing I saw this as today is 5/2!!!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Others have posted about this, it was a mistake. Give them a call to confirm.

4. golfgal

golfgal DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu

They are having issues with their computer system. I have been sent 3 different confirmation letters, including the really official one with the luggage tags and they all still list us with a 6th night at the 5 night price. They tell me that we are booked for 5 nights when I call. We will see. If, when we check in and they still have us for 6 nights, we will stay for 6 nights (we were planning a trip to the coast after Disney so we don't fly out for several days). I will just change the reservation at that hotel.

5. DawnCt1

DawnCt1 <font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he

That problem has been happening for years.