EEKS! Check your confirmation letter!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by susy, May 2, 2005.

1. susy

susy Guest

I've never had this before. I just happened to glance at our letter (on the frig) last night. In tiny letters under where it shows what they've received, it says: Remaining package amount is $738.29 is due by 05/05/05***No additional notices will be sent.

I have the passholder room only offer. On the back it still has the 5 day cancel policy.

we don't check in until 5/26.

both times I called (for the original ressie and then to modify with the ap rate), I was told balance is due at check-in.

I am calling this morning. Good thing I saw this as today is 5/2!!!!!!

2. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Others have posted about this, it was a mistake. Give them a call to confirm.

3. golfgal

golfgal DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu

They are having issues with their computer system. I have been sent 3 different confirmation letters, including the really official one with the luggage tags and they all still list us with a 6th night at the 5 night price. They tell me that we are booked for 5 nights when I call. We will see. If, when we check in and they still have us for 6 nights, we will stay for 6 nights (we were planning a trip to the coast after Disney so we don't fly out for several days). I will just change the reservation at that hotel.

4. DawnCt1

DawnCt1 <font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he

That problem has been happening for years.