• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eeeek - Disney Prices gone up already ? Is this true ?

jdybnsn

DIS Veteran
Just logged onto the Ticketmania site today to get my tickets pre- new year in case of price increases, but it appears their Magic Your Way Disney tickets have already gone up ! Even with the Mouse Saver Discount they are now more expensive than most other sites !This was a real blow as they offer free postage to Uk and were the cheapest using the MS discount :sad1:

Can anyone confirm if Disney has indeed put up thier prices and also where I can find another site (quickly !) where I can get free delivery to the UK ? :confused3

All the other sites I've looked at are the same - that's why I was wondering if anyone knows why Ticketmania's have just gone up ???

Doesn't help with the MS Discount & free delivery :sad2: - just my luck !

Disney themselves have just released price increases so maybe that Ticketmania are the first to pass it on to the public, no doubt the others will follow suit.

Claire ;)

I've just been on the mousesaver site and they say prices are due to increase substantially in the new year.

Attraction tickets direct offer free postage and no credit card changes.

14 day disney ticket is Adult 159 child 139.

Hope this helps

#just ordered mine from Transolar. The prices seem quite good if they have the tickets you want.

Ignore last post. Just checked prices and they have risen in last 2 days to
14day ultimate £172 adult.

Wow what an increase pirate: and it's not just disney tickets.

I bought my 4 park flexticket from transolar holidays just before christmas for £10 less than it is now!! (great service btw)

The disney tickets have not gone up by a flat rate. The extras have increased by a significantly higher percentage. Did the >7 days always have 6 water park visits? - I thought they only had 5 before which might explain why adding the water parks has gone up $12 a ticket! Paying for your ticket not to expire has also gone way up.

Looks like the ticket least affected is the 10 day base ticket.

I have just rang the central US AP tel number to check on the price increase for Annual Passes.

At present it is $420.68 and from tomorrow it goes up to $441.98.

Not too bad an increase so we have decided to wait to see if the dollar exchange rate goes up.

We have until December '06 to think about it.

Thanks for this thread for reminding me!

Just stuck in an order for my tickets with mapleleaf!

Happy New Year!

We are 4 adults so buying the 14 day Disney and 4 park flex last week instead of waiting has saved us a whopping £104 total.

Just managed to get the rest of my Disney MYW tickets at 2005 prices - have saved about $200 !! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter